Zero Tolerance Home Brew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silly Yak

Reaction score
Hey Friends,

I wanted to let everyone on this forum know that there's another AMAZING resource for GF brewing information out there. The ZT Facebook Group has a lot of great information that if you're not currently following you could be missing. Please join here: www.facebook.com/groups/ZeroToleranceGF.

I'd also like to mention that we host monthly meetings on Zoom so that anyone can join and talk GF brewing. I even have Aaron Gervais from Otherwise Brewing scheduled for our next meeting April 26th.

Cheers,

Cale Baldwin
Zero Tolerance

Thanks for the reminder. I always forget to go there because I haven't used FB in a few years, but I'll try to keep the tab open.

I've got another meeting scheduled for Sunday June 28th @ 2pm PST featuring Jim Eckert from Eckert Malting. Send me a DM if you'd like the Zoom link or the information is posted to our club Facebook group.

Back