Demystifying Enzymes in Brewing - ZT Club Meeting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silly Yak

Reaction score
Our latest club meeting is up on YouTube featuring special guests Mark Stevens - Sr Research Associate at Novozymes and Aaron Gervais - Head Brewer at Otherwise Brewing. I highly recommend watching this recording if you brew GF all grain or want to start doing that in the future. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive alerts when new videos are posted. Cheers!

Silly, how can we find out when the meetings are? I’d love to attend one sometime but it looks like the website hasn’t been update in a few years. Is Facebook the main/only way to get Zero Tolerance info?

Is there a dial up bulletin board I could use? Or a pigeon?
Chaps

Silly, how can we find out when the meetings are? I’d love to attend one sometime but it looks like the website hasn’t been update in a few years. Is Facebook the main/only way to get Zero Tolerance info?

Is there a dial up bulletin board I could use? Or a pigeon?
Chaps

Hey Chaps, most everything is done on Facebook via the Zero Tolerance group page. Alternately we have a club wiki Zero Tolerance Gluten Free Homebrew Club where we try to link to the previous meetings.

I set up all of the guests, do the Zoom scheduling, etc so if you are not on Facebook feel free to DM me and I can try and set up some sort of mailing list to get you the dates and Zoom links.

Cale

This is such great info Cale. Thank you again for putting these together and I can't thank Aaron enough for sharing his expertise. He and everyone else that's done work on Ceremix/Ondea Pro have changed the ball game.

Back