Your Millennial score is

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have played around and figured out how to generate both a 99 and a 1.

After doing so the ",or not?" at the end of the questions gets really annoying. I hadn't noticed it really the first time, but looking at it now, it is completely superfluous and makes the writer of the questions seem less literate.

nearly 36, but feels and acts 26; scored 96; secular moderate; no tv, no newspaper (internet news junkie however); profile in myspace from early on for music connects, but never checks; txt b/c loud bars and live shows; no landline; apathetic towards politicians because they only listen if you've got money for them (or you are persistently loud and have nothing else to do); degreed engineer that doesnt think money is everything (only rats win the rat race); no added responsibility of kids.

I scored 83, pretty much in line with my age group (I'm 24).

My only outliers are:
-don't have cable, but do watch TV on the internet (adjusted, that makes my score 61)
-only have a cell phone, but rarely text
-rarely if ever play video games

I also do some things that would make me "less Milennial" like wet shaving, brewing, cooking etc.

I scored a 90 and I'm 22, I guess that's to be expected....do I get a cookie or something for having the highest score???

But I was forced to pick liberal, but, they all suck in my honest opinion, but I had to pick one....

No cookies... I got 96 and so did somebody else...

29 and I'm 27 years old. Totally a biased quiz. There was no option for "does not own a phone" and "does not own a cell to text". There was also no option for "anarchist" or "no political afiliation" for the political views question. I call BS on this survey!

I am pretty sure that most people that fit your profile didn't bother to do this quiz, so they probably didn't factor these things in...

I am a Canadian though, so that probably skews all of my score a good bit... if I am actually a typical representation of my "generation" I am less worried about our future... but somehow I doubt that is actually the case...

Back