Your beer pipeline?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xiang

Reaction score
I have tried to keep a beer style spectrum going from english ESB's to american IPA's. There are so many styles that I enjoy, and many of which I have yet to brew. What is in your pipeline? :drunk:

Forgot to add my pipeline:
10 gallons Dudes Lake Walk Pale Ale
10 gallons Lake Effect ESB
10 gallons Lake Effect American Brown
10 gallons BierMuncher's Cream of Three Crops
5 gallons Cascade IPA

10 gallons Kolsch
10 gallons Oktoberfest
5 gallons Wounded Knee IPA
5 gallons BCB IPA
5 gallons Rye IPA
5 gallons German/American Imperial Stout
5 gallons Bavarian Hefeweizen
30 gallons Apfelwein.

I'm brewing 15 gallons of Haus Ale next.

5 gallons Haus Pale Ale
5 gallons Pumpkin Ale
5 gallons Short and Stout (dry Irish stout)
5 gallons Rabbit Run Rye Ale
5 gallons Nipper IPA
5 gallons Oatmeal Stout

On deck: 5 gallons of a Mild, recipe TBD.

Check Sig ;)

I am way behind on production, too many empty kegs and bottles sitting around... I will be remedying that ASAP:D

30 gallons of Apfelwein!!!!! Wow. I shared a few bottles with some co-workers and now all I hear at work is "whens the next batch going to be ready?" I have a batch almost 1 yr old (Oct 3rd) ready to bottle. Awesome stuff!!!!!

Love your Haus Ale Edwort. I have used all fuggle, E.K.G, Mt. Hood and Cascade for hop additions in previous batchs. All have been very delicious. :rockin:

For those that don't want to check the sig:

5g Chinook IPA
5g Mild
5g Northern English Brown Ale
5g Southern English Brown Ale
5g EF
5g Belgian Pale Ale
5g Old Ale
5g Biere de Garde
5g Belgian Dark Strong Ale
5g Belgian Golden Strong Ale
5g Weizenbock
5g Apfelwein
5g Amarillo Pale Ale
5g Blonde Ale

This friday I'm brewing 5g of Brown Porter and 10g of RIS.

5 Gal California Steam on tap
5 Gal Stout conditioning in keg in fridge
in kegs, conditioning:
5 Gal SSoS IPA
5 Gal SSoS IPA
5 Gal Hefe
in primary:
5 Gal Flanders Red Ale
5 Gal Orfy's Boddington Clone
5 Gal Apple Cider with wheat yeast
1 Gal Apple Cider with ale yeast

Primary:
Apfelwein
Hard Limeaid for SWMBO
BierMuncher's Helles Belles (lagering)
Coopers Pilsener lager (why not, I have extra kegs :))
Christmas Barleywine
Triple-Six Oaked Tripel

Keg conditioning:
Irish Red
YooperBrew's Corn Cream Ale

Drinking:
Belgian Wit
Belgian Pale Ale
Patriot Pale Ale
Apfelwein

On tap:
5 gal Centenial Blonde
5 gal AHS blue moon clone

On deck:
5 gal BCB Kolsch
10 gal SWMBO Slayer
10 gal BCB Oktoberfest
10 gal Cream of 3 crops
5 gal Robust Porter

Check the sig.
Oh wait, don't have one.
Well then:
10 gal black pepper saison
10 gal Naughty red (impy red)
10 Ahh Choof (La Chouffe knock off)
10 Pale
7.5ish of a 18 month Flanders aged in a Pinot Noir barrel, sitting on Montemorency cherries (need to get this one bottled up)
5 g Jacked up Adam (16.5% Adam bier (lagering since Feb. will be bottled up around Oct.)
5 gals 2 year old cider that got infected with Brettanomyces. Wonderful stuff.
various bottled selections, I use champagne bottles and corks. really makes a huge difference in the Belgian styles. at least I think so, and that's what counts. Plus it looks cool.
Oh, and 25 gals of lambic from three years and younger working their magic and getting happy in their carboys. will bottle 'em up as geuze next T-day.

Check the sig.

7.5ish of a 18 month Flanders aged in a Pinot Noir barrel, sitting on Montemorency cherries (need to get this one bottled up)

Oh, and 25 gals of lambic from three years and younger working their magic and getting happy in their carboys. will bottle 'em up as geuze next T-day.

Somehow I feel all warm and happy at the thought of what these might taste like.

Well, as a snapshot, the Flanders is pretty close to the Alexander Rodenbach of old. Which is what I was going for. But perhaps a bit heavy on the cherry. Should mellow with some age.
THe lambics are all ambient fermented, and tasting wonderful. Can't wait to get them blended and bottled. THis project has definetly been a lesson in patience seeing that it has been a three year deal, so far. But, just think.. in another year, I'll have cases of geuze to drink at my whimsy. Can't do that now, not with the price of geuze being what it is. And with the cost of airfare, flying over to Belgium isn't as friendly on the wallet as it used to be.

Well, as a snapshot, the Flanders is pretty close to the Alexander Rodenbach of old. Which is what I was going for. But perhaps a bit heavy on the cherry. Should mellow with some age.
THe lambics are all ambient fermented, and tasting wonderful. Can't wait to get them blended and bottled. THis project has definetly been a lesson in patience seeing that it has been a three year deal, so far. But, just think.. in another year, I'll have cases of geuze to drink at my whimsy. Can't do that now, not with the price of geuze being what it is. And with the cost of airfare, flying over to Belgium isn't as friendly on the wallet as it used to be.

This is something I would definately like to undertake at some point as knowledge and patience increases.

:off: I need the recipe for that one.

I just brewed that one yesterday. If it turns out to be a winner, I'll post the recipe in the db.

It's basically the HopHed Pale Ale in my dropdown with a 1 oz. Warrior addition for bittering, plus 1 oz additions of Amarillo at 10 min and flameout. I'll be dryhopping it with 2 oz. of Amarillo

Sounds tasty. I love amarillo. Dudes Lake walk is converting me.

Bottled
5g IPA
5g Bee Cave Haus Pale Ale

In progress
5g Irish Red Ale

Up next
5g American Wheat/Rye with Caraway
5g Special Bitter

Kegged:
American Wheat with rye 5g
American Pale Ale 5g

Conditioning:
Cali Common

This weekend:
Evil Twin Amber 10g
Pumpkin Porter 5 g

After reading all the various brews I just can't decide what to do next. :mad:

What is currently alive in various stages is in my signature. I just killed the Vienna lager last night. I'm rolling around my next one in my head (for this weekend) and am thinking to do a Porter with a base of Vienna and Munich, no Pale. Sort of an Oktoberfest meets Porter.

All bottled:
2 cases Oktoberfest
2 cases Red Ale
2 cases Bavarian Lager
2 cases American Light clone
2 cases American Light clone (modified)
5 cases of various stuff from earlier batches aging
3 or 4 cases of various stuff I'm drinking now
20g Apfelwein

In fermenter:
5g Northern Brown Ale (ready to bottle)
5g Belgian Tripel
5g Apfelwein

Fermenting or kegged:
5 gal ESB
5 gal Cream Ale
5 gal APA
5 gal Dunkleweizen
5 gal Hard Lemonade
5 gal Oatmeal Porter

On deck:
5 gal Amber Ale
5 gal Rauchbier

Hmmm lets see....

5 gallons of cream ale
5 gallons of Ed's Haus Pale Ale
5 gallons of apfelwine
5 gallons of 888 RIS
5 gallons of oatmeal stout
5 gallons of BM's Oktoberfast ale
5 gallons of O'Flanigans Standard

And I'm setting here drinking Natty Light cause none of them are ready to drink yet....

Being brewed currently or ingredients purchased and ready to go shortly, all 5 gallon batches except the 999 which is a 4 gallon batch.

ESB
Irish Red Ale
Oatmeal Stout
Belgian Blond Ale
Brilliant Dry Stout
SMaSHed Blond Ale
9-9-9 Barley Wine
Yooper's Dead Guy Ale
BM's OktoberFAST
Orfy's Mild Mannered Ale
Scottish 60/

There's a lot. I haven't been able to brew that much this summer, so I'm going to spend the fall using up the ingredients I've accumualted.

Taddy porter (JZ's recipe) this weekend
Maybe a SMaSH (Marris Otter and Cascades) IPA
Belgian Golden Strong
American Wheat w/ sweet orange peel and Grains of Paradise
A true Rauchbier, or a smoked barleywine
A few small beers here and there; APAs, etc.

Latest posts

Back