you still use hops in your beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha what the **** is with the personal attacks? you are ****ing loser suburban dorks. ive already used up this website for essential info years before you even joined, so dont really care about this online friends club that you need in your life. you must have very low self esteem to repeatedly make this personal. idk maybe youre embarassed that you posted in this thread in the first place because you were too moronic to see what it was. smd

haha what the **** is with the personal attacks? you are ****ing loser suburban dorks. ive already used up this website for essential info years before you even joined, so dont really care about this online friends club that you need in your life. you must have very low self esteem to repeatedly make this personal. idk maybe youre embarassed that you posted in this thread in the first place because you were too moronic to see what it was. smd

@fredthecat has spoken! A small, but brilliant light has shown! I was told if I pay a few small fees I would be enlightened with what true beer is

FTC, seeing that you're still with us, we must be getting close. If we get to 2015 posts is that when you will unleash the True Beer (TM) recipe?

Yours Truly,
Loser Suburban Dork

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 10.44.59 AM.jpg

Then what was your purpose in starting this thread? We're obviously ready to learn, do you have anything to teach? What if you are correct, that the entire rest of HBT has been used up? Then this discussion is our last chance to finally learn what it means to brew True Beer; please don't leave us hanging by a thread.

Some of us are here anxiously awaiting your wisdom. Me for one, I'm here because my wife loves beer but is allergic to hops. I would love to brew her a batch of True Beer.:tank:

Bless your heart.

You are right - glad this thread did not digress into launching attacks. That would be uncivilized

I resent being us all being lumped into 'loser suburban dork' group, obviously there are plenty 'urban dweebs with no lives' and 'dumb*ss rural bumpkins'. :hops:

With all that information you have, you should try opening the Triebel True Beer Brewing Institute (tm).

FTC, seeing that you're still with us, we must be getting close. If we get to 2015 posts is that when you will unleash the True Beer (TM) recipe?

Yours Truly,
Loser Suburban Dork

I knew that pic contained a secret. I had to squint, then aha! I like.

Amazing. Took me a minute or two to get it. So subtle.

Took me a few minutes, too. That pic's a keeper. <right click, save>

But what do I know, I'm just a loser suburban dork who joined HBT much later than Dec 2009. We need to honor FTC for his 8 years of service to HBT. A true pioneer.

I couldn't see it, and couldn't see it, and now I can't not see it.

Brew on :mug:

You'll definitely see it if you step back 10 feet from your computer.

If you blow the picture up you can see FtC sitting in top of the mountain...

the-guru-by-zee-nagual.jpg

I resent being us all being lumped into 'loser suburban dork' group, obviously there are plenty 'urban dweebs with no lives' and 'dumb*ss rural bumpkins'. :hops:

With all that information you have, you should try opening the Triebel True Beer Brewing Institute (tm).

Meet the BOD of the Triebel True Beer Brewing Institute(TM).

hqdefault.jpg

8271.jpg

Viva_NEDM_by_PatAmo19.jpg

You'll definitely see it if you step back 10 feet from your computer.

lol! You're right - I was totally missing the point, then I got up to go pour a beer and took a look just as I went through the office door et voila! A tasty vision! :mug:

btw, I just want to thank all the participants in this epic thread for a hilarious waste of time that I'll never get back yet never regret.
The Spousal Unit was wondering wtf had gotten into me I was laughing so much.

:mug:

Then what was your purpose in starting this thread? We're obviously ready to learn, do you have anything to teach? What if you are correct, that the entire rest of HBT has been used up? Then this discussion is our last chance to finally learn what it means to brew True Beer; please don't leave us hanging by a thread.

Some of us are here anxiously awaiting your wisdom. Me for one, I'm here because my wife loves beer but is allergic to hops. I would love to brew her a batch of True Beer.:tank:

Spoiler alert: He made it all up. If he really wanted to share a recipe, he would have by now.

But try searching gruit recipes, from back when various herbs were used for bittering instead of hops.

I think true beer (tm) is catching on. Went to home Depot today and they were almost out of drywall. Better stock up!

On a separate note, does anyone know if the cereal killer will mill 5/8" drywall?

Good stuff from another thread: plastic-eating waxworms. Rumor has it FredTheCat is doing lab research on using various insect larvae for his True Beer(TM). This could pair well with Casu Marzu. I still have confidence that FTC will come through with a killer recipe. Waiting with bated breath...

Jeez, go out-of-pocket for a few days, and miss a lot.

But really, you missed the chance to be waiting with *baited* breath?

Edit - ooooo this is my post 666! Must be an omen!

hey "maxstout" 2013 join date, are you cool yet? are you in now?

****ing bitchass hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back