You goof balls need to pick out a gift for my wife...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4996029+_b6debdfa7ca6870fc65d500544ba36b6.jpg

She wants you to book a tour for two of the great American craft breweries. Start in Portland, ME, work your way over to Portland, OR.

Any kitchen appliance is always appreciated. Especially if it's 'As Seen On TV'.

That, or a new vacuum cleaner.

What the heck, it's Christmas. Toss in a new robe and slippers too!

A tenga egg.

It's a horrible gift for a woman but at least you won't be lonely on the couch for putting no thought into her gift.

This is actually very good advice. Buy her something you really want. If she likes it, the two of you have a new way to spend quality time together. If she doesn't, you still have a new robotic alligator suit. Everybody wins!

Just a tip don't get her a vaccum cleaner! I have no idea what to get my wife either. Last year I got her wedding ring redone, she was ecstatic!!!

On a serious note, never get an angry SWMBO a new set of knives. I feared for my life every night I fell asleep for the next 6 months or so.:eek:

A gun? Might be pretty fun... go out and get her a nice new M9 or something and go shooting.

For a few years in a row, I got her gold rings with different stones in them. One was the gold, diamond & ruby ring just like the one in Kate & Leopold. She loved it! The rings with diamond & Colombian emerald, with blue sapphire, etc. A couple hundred on Christmas sales at Higbee's, Kohl's, etc as I remember?...

One year I got my wife a vacuum and she loved it. We had one of those Rainbow vacs with the water pan and she hated it. Too much work to load it up, drag it around, empty it properly...

She used to dump the thing behind the house. One spring when the snow melted she stepped out back and thought there was a dead rabbit behind the deck. Turns out it was just the dog hair that had collected in a pile from the vacuum being dumped all winter.

Our current vacuum is a few years old, so maybe it's time to give her that thrill again?

Bought my wife a Shark vacuum cleaner and she still raves about it... funny stuff.

The other day I was going through the junk mail and ripped up a Jewelry store ad, she looked at me and said, "Oh, aren't you going to look in there for me?"

I asked her, when was the last time you looked through Jegs or a homebrew or Cabela's catalog for me?

*crickets*

So, I decided that the wife would just love a new fly fishing rod and a box of high end cigars. What could go wrong.

In reality, the final gift was nearly as goofy but it is something she said she wanted...

Maybe one of these instead.

Wish we had a thumbs down. .... Didn't look to see where you live but think about having to take it outside when it is -10 outside, it sucks no matter how cuddly and cute. I'm thinking a 60" TV of course I have problems seeing across the room nowadays.

So, I decided that the wife would just love a new fly fishing rod and a box of high end cigars. What could go wrong.

In reality, the final gift was nearly as goofy but it is something she said she wanted...

Hey, this is bull****.

Now you have to tell us what it was. :D

Back