Yakima Valley Hops selling some 2022, 2021 hops real cheap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that was enough to push me into giving them a try. I've always been a HopsDirect person myself.

I even snuck my first ever Citra and Mosaic into the order. Now I can brew IPAs like literally everyone else.

$10 a lb isn't bad, I've definitely gotten hops cheaper from them before though. I can't believe I used to buy those little 1 oz packs years ago, live and learn.

Anybody want to talk me out of buying six pounds of hops for fifty bucks? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

benstiller-starskyandhutch.gif

Anybody want to talk me out of buying six pounds of hops for fifty bucks? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
I finally just got through all the hops I purchased from Yakima Valley over the years. I always rationalized it as, "Oh I'm saving on shipping", but ended up with 10+ pounds of various varieties. I gave away a few at my brew club, and then finally brewed with the rest. Feels good, but I won't make the mistake of hoarding hops in the future.

I still have a few pounds of Centennial I bought when an area hop yard went out of business a few years ago. Don't know when I'll get around to using them up, but they're still vac-sealed and in the freezer.

Latest posts

Back