• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York WTS - Chugger pump and Camlock fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suorangeguy

Reaction score
Chugger pump toolbox. I used for five ten gallon batches but have gone back to making three and five gallon batches where I don't need a pump. The pump is clean and like new. I used a power strip for the tool box wiring so there were no changes to the pump. The tool box has a GFI with switch and extra outlet.

Pay full price for the pump and get the rest for free.

$145 and we split the shipping costs.

NyUz4dl.jpg

PimCbvX.jpg

DuBf0vE.jpg

TBy7yER.jpg

en7PX3o.jpg

9fdnKZZ.jpg

OQBHLBb.jpg

90TMNj7.jpg

uZhtj4O.jpg

Stainless camlock fittings. I am also including the stainless clamps and 10 new nylon camlock washers that are not pictured. $60 plus shipping.

u6YiCUB.jpg

U6VqNoN.jpg

Willing to sell just the pump?

I don't really have a use for the guts of the box without the pump so I would prefer to sell it all together.

To clarify the camlocks in the picture.

5 Big "C"
1 Type D
7 Type F
2 Dust caps
10 food grade gaskets (not pictured)
And some stainless clamps.

These are all from Proflow dynamics. The Big "C" start life as a type B and the threads are machined off. It allows for much better flow than a traditional type C.

I'd be interested in all the Camlock fittings if the pump sells by itself. How much if you separate them from the pump deal?

Latest posts

Back