Wtf

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polecreek

Reaction score
I busted my balls for 3 months building my rims system. Posted a pic today for some critizism and I get squat. I get a few nice posts, screw that I want the your a dumb ass for doing that or what were you thinking. Pol didnt even give me thats overkill, wtf is the pid for? I dont know any brewers, you guys are it so tear it up. I could be a little drunk so I think Ill have another.

Dude, I don't understand those snazzy RIMS systems. Too complicated for a cooler and pot brewer like me, but honestly all I can offer is that it looks badaxx and if it were closer I'd hump it.

I busted my balls for 3 months building my rims system. Posted a pic today for some critizism and I get squat. I get a few nice posts, screw that I want the your a dumb ass for doing that or what were you thinking. Pol didnt even give me thats overkill, wtf is the pid for? I dont know any brewers, you guys are it so tear it up. I could be a little drunk so I think Ill have another.

Me say overkill??? You dont know me, do you? :D

If it is a RIMS... the PID I am cool with... but what is up with the three burners? Friggin A man... you have a RIMS heater, go full electric... or, a better question is why do you need three burners? Heating the strike water in the MLT? I can see that...

Okay, you answered all my Q's

Dude, I don't understand those snazzy RIMS systems. Too complicated for a cooler and pot brewer like me, but honestly all I can offer is that it looks badaxx and if it were closer I'd hump it.

This dude will hump anything.

Now if you had posted a build thread we could have messed with you for three months and given you crap the entire time.

Oh here we go with the v2.0... you ben reading my threads?

Back