• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS Herms coil + fittings, Chugger pump, electric brewery misc parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffLacoy

Reaction score
Piecing together electric setup, finally settled on Herms to save on a 3rd coil, extra wiring, etc.

Looking for a SS Herms coil, weldless bulkhead fittings for compression connections. Also looking to buy preferably a center inlet Chugger with steel pump head.

Any misc parts for this as well, SS ball valves, spare silicone tubing, punches for making kettle holes, sockets/plugs/junction boxes for wiring heating elements to controller, bulk wire 8-12g scraps you may not need any longer.

Pm here or email works, Jlacoy82 at Yahoo.com

Thanks

I have a 50 ft 1/2 stainless coil and the compression fittings (probably from bobby). These are in a 15g spike kettle with an 5500w element if you're interested in a whole kit

I'm good on kettles, and really only need the coil and fittings, under 14" in diameter if possible I believe. And yes, I realize I posted this in the wrong forum. Lol. If this gets reported, feel free to move it.

Back