• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Four tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40839

Reaction score
Looking for a tower (not brass!) to handle four faucets for my keezer build. Yes, I know that a collar would be easier and cheaper, but this is gonna be in the "gender neutral cave", so SWMBO has veto power, and likes the look of the tower. (Plus it eliminates kids flipping open taps, and running around gleefully shouting "HA HA HA!" while my home floods with beer.)

While SWMBO wants a tower, she's already getting annoyed at beer expenditure, so I'm already at my budget. Before I try to order up from ACU (four tap stainless tower is $182, plus $100 for shanks - already have the Perlicks) wanted to see if anyone in the community had one they wanted to part with (and save me some cash in the process, since SWMBO will likely order me to build something on the cheap instead!)

I'm actually in this exact same position... Please contact this guy and then me.

Also where do you find a four tap tower for 182??

I'm actually in this exact same position... Please contact this guy and then me.

Also where do you find a four tap tower for 182??
American Coffee Urn - http://acumetalfab.com/products.html

Their four tap T-tower is (or at least was, when they quoted me - you have to contact them for an estimate) was $183 and change. Doesn't come with any shanks, though. They're bloody gorgeous, and I know a lot of folks on here speak really highly of them.

oh man that's awesome! $180 ish isn't all that bad, I may just do that! i'm going to shoot them an email asap. I have four 3" straight nipple shanks, worth about 90 to 100. I'll have to get some elbow shanks to use in the tower, you don't want these do you? their brand new SS ones.

Latest posts

Back