• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Blichmann Beer Gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbeerguy

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Blichmann beer gun. I have a few things I can offer as partial or complete trades. I have a Perlick 575SS (Creamer) faucet, regular chrome faucet, a Single chrome 2.5" draft tower (I lost the top cap so I used a sanke keg connector cover), 15' Copper prechiller (from AHS) without the connectors, sanke tap, and that's about I can think of off the top of my head.

If you would rather just sell outright, that's fine too. Post your price or PM me.

I've never used a Blichman but my counter pressure filler is a PITA.

How much cash for the tower? My BIL may be interested.

Sorry for OT but I have used my blichmann only a couple of times and I love love love it. I used to have a Phils counter pressure filler which was nice but can not even compare to the blichmann, you will enjoy it once you get your hands on one.

just use a picnic tap with bottle fill wand, minus the spring tip. crank the pressure down to 1 or 2. works like a champ.

Latest posts

Back