For Sale Massive Brew Setup/Collection- Blichmann BrewEasy, Conical,etc

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Danam404

Reaction score
Wayyyy too much stuff to capture in the photos. After a decade or so of brewing and amassing equipment, I've just gotten too busy to brew on a regular basis. I'd keep it, but I feel like its just too nice of a setup to collect dust in my garage... someone should get some use out of it. I imagine there's close to $10k worth of equipment and materials here. I'm going to forget to list a bunch of what I have, but here's my best effort:

-Blichmann Breweasy G2 10 gallon electric brew house with tower of power electronic controller... 220V. Hooked up with all stainless quick disconnects from morebeer.
-Blichman Terminator Chiller with freshwater backwash setup
-All the various sanitary fittings and attachments you could need for anything... sampling valves, yeast harvester, etc etc etc
-About 100 feet of various lengths silicone hose, the good stuff
-Ss Brewtech Half barrel Chronical - conical fermenter
-Glass-front fermentation fridge with temper controller
-A two-tap jockey box with plate chiller inside the cooler
-A rolling cooler with integral tap faucet... co2 setup inside for draft beer on the go. Fits an included 2.5gallon corny keg
-Blichmann quick carb
-Blichmann beer gun
-White Oak souring/aging barrel... currently inoculated with an incredible set of bugs that makes the best tasting sours ive ever had
-15lb Co2 tank with regulator and quick change attachments for carbonation sankey and corny kegs
-SEVERAL 5 gallon cornelius kegs... at least 7 or 8
-Quite a few sankey/commercial kegs of various capacity
-5 gallon and 6.5 gallon glass carboys
-Two different types of hop spiders
-An electric magnetic stir plate with large erlenmeyer flask
-pH meter
-Bottling line- capper, bottling bucket, bottle caps, tons of bomber bottles in cases
-Carbonation stone with pump
-Water modifiers, sanitizers, additives, chemicals, cleaners... you name it I have it here
-Various fittings, o-rings, and pieces for anything you could need or break on a brew day... an entire toolbox full of parts, bits, and bobs.
-Copper immersion chiller
-Refractometer
-Fermentation bucket with Cool Brewing insulated bag
-Inline water filter
-Wooden Mash Paddle
-Racking cane, funnels, filters, etc
-Some books

This a perfect buy for someone looking to move up from extract 5 gallon brewing into something a bit more advanced. All the stuff has been well cared for and works great... though is a bit dusty from under-use. What's listed is not all that you'll get... ive got stuff stashed everywhere including up in the attic that will be included, I can't even remember everything I have.

I'd like to sell it as one package, though I may consider piecing some of it out individually on a case by case basis. For the whole package I'm asking $3,999, or best reasonable offer.

I have brewed for a few online retailers, and done some instructional videos & write ups on the equipment for them, so if you'd like to see the brew house in action, check out these youtube videos:

Attachments

OP
Danam404

Danam404

Reaction score
some more photos of the stuff

Attachments

Reaction score
I hate to ask about shipping the barrel to the West Coast, but how many gallons is it and how much to get it to 90501?

OP
Danam404

Danam404

Reaction score
Sorry guys I didn’t see the replies here. PMing