Worst beer I've ever had...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think i knew Leine is Miller-owned when i posted this thread, but it makes sense that Miller would be interested :D

btw, i've had Leine's amber lager and thought it wasn't bad at all

Landshark Lager.. I have friends that like it, but I can't even finish a bottle. I find a Kokanee or Molson Canadian 100x more enjoyable. Maybe it's just me...

Olympia Gold.
Long ago .... only put the bottle to my lips because I was young and impressionable.
I think my comment was to "put it *back* in the horse".
I've had Top Hat, Buckhorn, Falstaff, Farmer Jack's NoBrand (the one with the red circle with a red slash thru it) ... but Olympia Gold was the worst.
I liked goddamned Heileman's Zing more than OG. Good thing they retired it.

Worst so far: my own batch # 1. And batch # 3. Number 2 made bottle bombs so it couldn't really make that list since I dumped it.

Evil twin brewing made a watermelon beer that tastes exactly like pickle juice. And magnify brewing just made a beer called egg hunt that was sour with vanilla ice cream both were 🤮. However they both make very good off the wall flavored beers these ones just didn’t work out for me.

Rogue Brewing’s Maple Bacon Ale. It smelled delicious, but tasted like I was drinking from an ash tray.

Some kids dropped most of a 30 pack in my drive, I think before a traffic stop they were anticipating... it was coors light or ice, forget which. My notions that I'd scored some free beer were gone as soon as I tasted my first can, and I chilled it first too.

Rogue Brewing’s Maple Bacon Ale. It smelled delicious, but tasted like I was drinking from an ash tray.
100% agree. Reminded me of Liquid Smoke. Paid $15 for it and did not think twice before dumping that garbage down the sink. Might be the worst thing I’ve ever put in my mouth.

Back