Work-a-holic SMaSH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPR-GRN

Reaction score
well it's nearly 1:00 am on the East coast and I am up brewing.

It's construction season so my office is pretty swamped with work (Engineering firm) I've been taking work home with me, and spending some time at night getting it done, which has really cut into my sleeping time, which then cuts into my brewing time.

Tonight, I knew I wouldn't be able to stay up working if I didn't have a good reason, so I started a SMaSH. (go here for original recipe--> https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/first-smash-blonde-thoughts-411383/).

I don't remember when I started my stove top all grain recipe, but I am about half way through the boil, and almost done with what I wanted to get accomplished for work; luckily my stove has been cooperating with my obviously minimal input, and I'm running a full boil (split across two pots).

so from this day forth, the above referenced SMaSH recipe will now be known as my Work-A-Holic SMaSH. I'm sure my boss will get a kick out of this story.

Brew on my friends.

Ha. I live in Arizona. My last brew I had to start at 3 am due to the fact that I have to brew outside. Looking at the weather report, it was only 93 degrees, the low for the day. I'm calling it Hotter Than Hell IPA. Just added the dry hops today. Good luck with yours.

Thanks, it's about 2:30 am now - going to catch a few hours of sleep and head out for the day.. gunna be awesome..

Latest posts

Back