Wood Fermentation Cabinet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gone_fishing

Reaction score
I got into brewing as a father's day gift from my wife this year. As with anything I am very interested in I got very addicted and want to do it 100% right. So with us owning a small house it was getting messy having fermentation buckets and carboys sitting on the floor in my office. I also have 2 and 5 year old boys and 2 cats so I needed to hide the stuff. I decided to build myself a cabinet to house the buckets. In a future house this will be used as a regular cabinet.

Initially I drew up my ideas while waiting in a parking lot before a sales call. When searching around for ideas I found a great website with easy DIY plans. I used this plan as my base and then altered for my needs.

http://ana-white.com/2012/02/plans/kentwood-nightstands-or-end-tables

Here is the finished product:

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

Looks nice. Now some insulation and a retrofitted ac unit and you will have some temp control with it too :).

This project was more to just hold the buckets. Once we get a bigger house I will build something like that.

Back