WLP029 Did not start fermentation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks
I guess

Sorry man.
It wasn’t apparent from your original post if you wanted the cold hard truth or instead blow some smoke to make you feel better. No worries though since no one gets this beer right the first time. Heck even people who have been brewing it for years finally taste it in Cologne and are amazed how far off they were. The devil is in the details

Sorry man.
It wasn’t apparent from your original post if you wanted the cold hard truth or instead blow some smoke to make you feel better. No worries though since no one gets this beer right the first time. Heck even people who have been brewing it for years finally taste it in Cologne and are amazed how far off they were.
I was in Cologne and went to a local restaurant and had Kolsch until you have to put your coaster on top of the glass so they don’t pour more after your hammered
i was not trying to make a Kolsch but a FireRock Pale Ale clone using a Kolsch yeast
no worries

Yes indeed it is taken by yours truly with the happiest Kölsch buzz you could imagine.
Did you tour the inside?
Did you see this modern stained glass?

Attachments

• DSCF2050.JPG
    DSCF2050.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back