Wish Corruption thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I got more sleep last night.

Granted. Your sleep time for the next two nights has been borrowed and applied to last night, giving you the equivalent of a little over 20 hours of sleep last night. You are incredibly well rested, which is good, because you won't get to sleep again until Friday night.

I wish I had read the terms of my "Tire and Wheel Protection Plan" a little closer before I bought my car back in 2007.

Granted. you are now the "Revvy" of Tire and Wheel Protection Plans, and have been since 2006. Your post count on the Tire and Wheel Protection Plan Talk forum is approaching 2.5 million. Every dufus with a car has asked you if his Tire and Wheel Protection Plan will be ready in two weeks, and if the valve stem doesn't blow air, what is wrong with it?

I wish my workload included golf.

Granted. All human life on earth perishes leaving the world very happy.

I wish I was an immortal space traveler

Granted. Turns out there is no other life in space. You're alone. Forever.

I wish I had a perfectly cooked medium rare porterhouse steak with a loaded baked potato, garlic bread, and a liter of most delicious beer.

Granted. You are asleep. You will wake up to a bleak, mundane life with no prospects.

I wish I had a cheezeburger

Granted, you now have the 4 year old Mcdonalds cheeseburger. Enjoy

I wish my laptop had not crashed this week

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish granted> your kids got
A pregnancy test
A STD test
A probation order
A paternity test
A commitment to rehab

I wish I won the Lotto

Granted. Actually, you won The Lottery. So you've been chosen to be stoned to death.

I wish I had the power of the force.

Granted. You are a Sith Lord, the love of your life dies during childbirth, and you fall into lava, disfiguring you forever and forcing you to live in a life support system for the rest of your life.

I wish I weren't such a nerd.

granted, but you are now allergic.

I wish I wouldn't have watched Pizza Paradise on the travel channel, because now I wish I had a real New York style Pizza!

I wish I wouldn't have watched Pizza Paradise on the travel channel, because now I wish I had a real New York style Pizza!

Granted. The owner of the eating establishment where you purchased said pizza is giving you crap for not being a Yankees fan, and has the every patron there on his side. They hock stats at you for the rest of the time you're there.

I wish SF Giant's jerseys weren't so damn expensive.

Granted. You had a big meal. You just found out about a world toilet paper shortage.

I wish I could drink at work.

Granted. You had a big meal. You just found out about a world toilet paper shortage.

I wish I could drink at work.

Granted, you now work at home, because you have become me!......But you now have my body and every time you masturbate you are doing it with MY dick.

I wish I could forget the image I just put in my head.

Granted, you now work at home, because you have become me!......But you now have my body and every time you masturbate you are doing it with MY dick.

I wish I could forget the image I just put in my head.

Granted.It becomes a warm sensation.

I wish every video game was in english and available at affordable prices,

Granted. But now he rushes and does a crappy job, causes a short, sets your house on fire, and when you run out you stub your toe.

I wish I wasn't so bored

Granted but now your so busy with work that you can no longer brew beer.

I wish I didnt have to wear pants

Granted, you now wear a kilt and while walking to work stepped over a vent in the street exposing yourself, was arrested for public exposure, thrown in jail with several hard up criminals who found the kilt offered easy access!

I wish I didn't have a headache.

Back