Wiring Diagram for EHERMS 240v...how's it look?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micahwitham

Reaction score
Not sure how to get the resolution any better on this but here's a pdf and a JPG of the diagram.

Note: XLR receptacles are not in the wiring diagram but they will be grounded and wired to the PID's obviously.

Timer: not sure how to wire the alarms on the PID's if I'm not using an external timer as per Kal's drawings. Anyone know how to do this? I have both MyPIN's and an Auber for the BK.

Anything you would add or any major oversights on my part? Not an electrician and slept through Physics in high school so everything I know has come from this site.
Thx for the help!

View attachment wiring diagram.pdf

wiring diagram700.jpg

You don't have enough information in your diagram. For example, none of the connection points in the PIDs are labelleled. Your buzzer seems to be missing a HOT (black) wire.

Kal

Kal, I'm pretty confident I can get the PID's powered up and the RTD's connected properly so I didn't go through all the steps to get those in there...really just wanting to make sure I've got the basic power situation set up correctly and then if anyone had any expertise on the PID alarms that's what I was looking for.
And no there's no HOT to the buzzer because I'm sure that has to be integrated in the PID alarms and the switches for them so I didn't put anything in there yet.

Back