Quantcast

Win a Brew Kettle or Ferm Tank from Delta Brewing Systems!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddStark

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Details:
  • 10 gallon brew kettle
  • 304 stainless steel with tri-clad bottom
  • 1mm thick walls with 3mm thick bottom for even heating. Induction compatible
  • 2 welded ports, one 1/2" NPT male and one 1/2" NPT female
  • Includes 3 piece stainless steel ball valve, plug, and dip tube
  • Etched volume markings

Features:
  • 8 gallon capacity
  • Includes thermowell and ball valve
  • Pressurizable to 5 PSI for pressure transferring
  • Racking port with rotatable racking arm
  • Has a 3/4" welded drain valve for easy cleaning
  • Height adjustable legs
  • Gasketed lid with locking clamps for an air-tight fit
  • Domed lid with hose barb blow off. Lid also has an extra port with plug & o-ring.
  • Dimensions without lid: 24" h (28" w/ leg extensions), 13" diameter, 8 gallon volume.
  • Total height with lid and blow off barb: 28" h (32" w/ leg extensions)

Delta Brewing Systems are bringing you a way to enliven the dreary days of Winter!
One (1) winner to receive The Brew Kettle!
One (1) winner to receive The Ferm Tank!

Rules and Entry for the HomeBrewTalk Giveaway
On February 1, 2020 we will close this giveaway, and draw two (2) winners. Each will win The Brew Kettle - 10 gal or the Ferm Tank - 8 gal. If a winner does not claim through private message to me in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.

Thanks again to Delta Brewing Systems!

Show some love to Delta Brewing Systems by following their Instagram and Facebook feeds!

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to six weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to HBT PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by January 30th, 2020. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. HomeBrewTalk is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

liking that fermtank!

scottfly

Tailless Rooster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Details:
  • 10 gallon brew kettle
  • 304 stainless steel with tri-clad bottom
  • 1mm thick walls with 3mm thick bottom for even heating. Induction compatible
  • 2 welded ports, one 1/2" NPT male and one 1/2" NPT female
  • Includes 3 piece stainless steel ball valve, plug, and dip tube
  • Etched volume markings

Features:
  • 8 gallon capacity
  • Includes thermowell and ball valve
  • Pressurizable to 5 PSI for pressure transferring
  • Racking port with rotatable racking arm
  • Has a 3/4" welded drain valve for easy cleaning
  • Height adjustable legs
  • Gasketed lid with locking clamps for an air-tight fit
  • Domed lid with hose barb blow off. Lid also has an extra port with plug & o-ring.
  • Dimensions without lid: 24" h (28" w/ leg extensions), 13" diameter, 8 gallon volume.
  • Total height with lid and blow off barb: 28" h (32" w/ leg extensions)

Delta Brewing Systems are bringing you a way to enliven the dreary days of Winter!
One (1) winner to receive The Brew Kettle!
One (1) winner to receive The Ferm Tank!

Rules and Entry for the HomeBrewTalk Giveaway
On February 1, 2020 we will close this giveaway, and draw two (2) winners. Each will win The Brew Kettle - 10 gal or the Ferm Tank - 8 gal. If a winner does not claim through private message to me in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.

Thanks again to Delta Brewing Systems!

Show some love to Delta Brewing Systems by following their Instagram and Facebook feeds!

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to six weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to HBT PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by January 30th, 2020. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. HomeBrewTalk is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

I would use the hell out of that fermenator !

blasterooni

PIpe line is now well established
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Would love to upgrade to stainless steel! Not to mention upgrading from 5 to 8 would be just as nice, and it would look pretty cool in my apartment (tho the wifey might object until the first batch is done! Wins her over everytime I expand my home cidery; I can already hear her asking, "is the cider ready yet babe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.