wilserbrewer BIAB Bags, Free Shipping Offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Happy New Year home brewers!
Free shipping offer ends December 31, 2014

Hope all you HBT folks are enjoying the holiday season. In an effort to give a little something back we will be running a limited time free shipping offer. Please post to this thread requesting the discount code, and I will PM a free ship code to include with your order.

website here....
http://biabbags.webs.com/

Thanks for your support!
wilser

What great timing. I finally got my Blichmann boil kettle Friday and need to order one of your bags. Please send me the discount code, thanks and Merry Christmas!

Perfect timing! I just ordered a Concord 20 gallon kettle from Amazon and will need a bag for that. Please send me a code and when the kettle arrives this week I can send you the dimensions with my order.

Thanks!

Thanks, fee shipping codes sent via PM.

Free shipping to....Canada?

Eh?

Sorry can't do free to Canada, but will gladly offer reduced shipping, crediting you the domestic rate.

Bummer:(My bag came yesterday with shipping
Nice looking bag by the way:)

Sorry you just barely missed the sale Jonny, shipping refunded via paypal :)
Now get busy brewin!
thanks
wilser

ps; limited time offer, no crying in brewing. :)

Just got a 16 gallon kettle to start BIAB. Free shipping would be great with the Grand Slam package. Thanks in advance!

Been lurking here forever, finally got the funds together to get a wilser bag like I've been dreaming about.

May I also have a code, please?

My bag just ripped last weekend and im looking for another one that will last me. Hopefully you still have codes :drunk:

Perfect timing, just got my 10 gal kettle and need to fire her up. Would love a code. Thanks in advance and happy holidays to you good sir! :mug:

Thanks for your interest, everyone should have a free ship code that requested one. All pending orders will be shipped as of today. Offer still valid.

Thank you!
wilser

Thanks!
Everyone should have a free ship code.
All recent orders shipped.
Sale is still on.

Thanks for your support.
Wilser

Order placed, thanks a ton. I bought the cooker setup for all grain a year ago and only did a few batches that way, but excited to try this seems as though the time save versus traditional all grain could be very nice.

Latest posts

Back