wilserbrewer BIAB Bag...Free Shipping :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey homebrewers,

Wilserbrewer is offering a free shipping sale this weekend. Custom size BIAB bags (large or small, all comers welcome) will ship free for only $21, and the deluxe Grand Slam 4 piece package will be only $32 with free shipping. These prices are well below other BIAB suppliers, and the quality and longevity of the product is second to none. We don't upcharge for larger bags.

For product reviews check here...
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f244/wilserbrewer-biab-bags-441854/
Itrader reviews...
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/itrader.php?u=9949

Product details and ordering information here...
http://biabbags.webs.com/

Please be sure to include kettle outer diameter and height with your order, and also please indicate HBT Free Ship, and I will promptly refund the shipping charges via PayPal.

We stand behind our product, we proudly offer 14 day no haggle returns if you are not satisfied for any reason.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Happy homebrewing,
wilser

Yea, that was last weekend, but I'm not a stickler for details...what the heck...free shipping extended this weekend as well, April 19th and 20th.

Get your orders in folks, I'm easy but this will need to end eventually....cheers!

wilser

Is there anything special we need to do to get free shipping? I'm gonna order the 4 piece set today.

Is there anything special we need to do to get free shipping? I'm gonna order the 4 piece set today.

Please be sure to include kettle outer diameter and height with your order, and also please indicate HBT Free Ship, and I will promptly refund the shipping charges via PayPal.

Happy homebrewing,
wilser

Thanks!

I didn't realize you only accepted paypal. I'll have to transfer funds to my paypal account which will take a few days so I guess no free shipping for me.

Never mind, I was informed that PayPal will withdraw from a linked bank account if there isn't funds in your paypal account. Order has been placed.

Thanks for extending the free shipping deal. Headed to your website right now to place an order.

*Order placed. FYI it appears shipping is still being added to the total

My bag arrived today... wow... so much stronger and nicer than the paint straining bag I've been using.. this is going to keep a lot more trub out AND cleaning is going to be much, much easier!

Can't wait to brew with this many, many tims.

Thanks!

Bryan

My bag arrived today, talk about fast shipping!! It looks like it is sewn together very well. I can't wait to use it this weekend. This will be my first all grain brew :ban: I've been lurking around this sight for a few months now reading everything I can. Because of all the great information that everyone provides on this sight, I now am able to brew great beer. I was so impressed by Wilserbrewer's customer service that I just had to post a comment. Thanks again!!:D

Got my Grand Slam package today, thanks for the quick shipping. The bag fits my pot perfect of course. :)

Back