Wild Blue Clone... Need Advice!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxAggieBrewer

Reaction score
has anyone attempted to make this yet? SWMBO will only drink this and my raspberry wheat, and wants me to homebrew a blueberry lager (i need extra brownie points) :fro:

here's the description from their website:

Crafted for beer enthusiasts, Wild Blue is brewed with a complex blend of two- and six-row barley malt, classic Aroma Hops from the Willamette Valley in the Pacific Northwest and German hops from the Hallertau region in Bavaria.

It is blended with all-natural blueberry syrup made from real blueberries, giving the beer a balanced blueberry flavor and pleasant aroma.

Wild Blue contains 8 percent alcohol by volume and is best enjoyed in a tulip-shaped glass to fully note the wonderful aroma which is reminiscent of fresh ripe blueberries. This method of drinking also highlights its beautiful color with a slight pink head of foam.

Wild Blue is brewed in Baldwinsville, N.Y., and was created by Blue Dawg Brewing, a group within Anheuser-Busch, Inc.

how much grain will i need, and what yeast should i use to make a 5 gallon batch 8% ABV??? :drunk:
partial mash or all-grain.

I have literally have met no one, on this forum or in my day to day meetings with people that enjoy this beer...

This has appeared sooo many times on "what beer do you hate the most" threads , it feels like that is all you read...

Please as a homebrewer to another ...don't do this

Latest posts

Back