• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Wife-approved kegerator/bar, 4 Perlick 525s, 13 kegs, 2 25lb CO2, dual regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_JP_

Reaction score
Up for sale is my custom-built kegerator.

Features:
Chest freezer, custom insulated collar on top (3 yrs old, purchased new)
Holds four five-gallon corny kegs
Four Perlick 525 forward-sealing taps
Recessed wine rack (with hanging wine glass storage and room for pint glasses)
25lb CO2 with dual regulators (one at 12psi for serving, one at 30psi for force carbonation)
Gargoyle bottle opener
Swivel casters for moving
LED lights behind taps
Stainless drip basin
Lines are sized correctly and yields about a 1/2" to 1" head on every pour.

Includes:
Two 25lb aluminum CO2 tanks. One is completely full, the other is very near full (has filled three kegs only)
13 (total) pin-lock kegs, some in better shape than others, but all are usable and have all their gaskets.

I REALLY hate to list this, but we're trying to downsize and just don't party like we used to.

Asking $900 obo. Not listed on Craigslist (...yet).

I'm in Woodstock, a suburb of Atlanta. PM me if interested.

13 - 1.jpg

13 - 2.jpg

0315161628.jpg

20131109_194020.jpg

0315161629a.jpg

0315161629.jpg

0315161632a.jpg

13 - 6.jpg

0315161622.jpg

I'm nowhere near your area and I wouldn't be able to afford that, but I just wanted to say that it's gorgeous!

thats one hell of a good price, if I needed one and was in the area. Side note I dont party and use the crap out of mine, no idea what you are talking about.

Man, gorgeous build. Really like the recessed addition for glasses and wine bottles or bombers. Great idea. Wish I were in the area! This will make someone's dream.

I don't know why you'd want to, but if you're willing to part out the Perlicks, I'd be willing to take them!

With the 13 pinlock kegs alone being worth almost $500 - I'd be game to take everything else for $400

If I had to take everything, best offer would be significantly lower @ 700 cause I'm ball-lock heavy with my setup and would have to deal with the part-out of kegs and pin-lock stuff myself but the offer is there none the less

Did I say... I'm local as well :)

... anyone got a truck I can borrow lol

Beautiful kegerator, and extremely fairly priced. Something tells me the folks hoping for a part-out will be disappointed!

I may be interested in this. What brand is the chest freezer and if it were to die would a new one easily fit into it's place?

Also, how hard is this thing to move? I am moving in December 8 hours away so how heavy is it?

Sorry guys, picking it up Wednesday! If I die in a freak accident between now and then you're up lol

SUCH a good deal... Hell this is worth driving a distance for. Someone PLEASE jump on this.

This is AWESOME. If I had the money, AND the need, I'd grab it in a heartbeat. I'd sell off the pin-lock kegs and swap out the QDs (what can I say, I'm a ball-lock guy.) Just a suggestion for anyone in the area who, like me, prefers ball-lock kegs. :) Recoup a major portion of your cost by selling off the pin-locks. :)

Really beautiful work, the only thing I would change is the wine storage, would be best to get a wine chiller temp control is best for storing vino.:)

Yes, sold pending pickup.

Like I said, wife and I (and our now 4-year old son) just don't party like we used to.

My boy has helped me during brew days though.

Having 15 gals of homebrew and 5 gal of 11% abv apfelwein staring at you every evening gets dangerous though. Man, if this thing could talk, the stories it'd tell......

Really beautiful work, the only thing I would change is the wine storage, would be best to get a wine chiller temp control is best for storing vino.:)

Yeah, yeah, yeah....:)

This was quite a step up from them all sitting on the top of the fridge though.

We tended to go through our inventory quickly enough before any temp damage could take it's toll.

.... and thank you all for the kind words on the build.

I got most my ideas from HBT.

Latest posts

Back