Why the UK is better than the US

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
633607470680331650-trolls.jpg

because the K is closer to the U on the keyboard. Easier for stubby fingers to type.

Edit: Whoops. Sleep deprivation! The only leagal recreation drug.

Albert Einstien.
b.04/01/1879
Warwickshire.England. UK

d.04/18/1955
Princeton, New Jersey

Even his mass times constant squared = getting the fook outta the Ewww Kay. Apparently, his theory of relativity derived the locical conclusion that a continent need be between him and his family.

:D

d.04/18/1955
Princeton, New Jersey

Even his mass times constant squared = getting the fook outta the Ewww Kay. Apparently, his theory of relativity derived the locical conclusion that a continent need be between him and his family.

:D
Agree totally... but if you missed it ...check out his date of birth

Agree totally... but if you missed it ...check out his date of birth

Yeah. I did. Is why I did the death date bit.

Or, is there something I am missing signifigant about the actual date?

January 4th or April 1st (Fools Day is that it?). Positive neutral or positive ground. I always forget how you backwards Brummies do it.

Yeah. I did. Is why I did the death date bit.

Or, is there something I am missing signifigant about the actual date?

January 4th or April 1st (Fools Day is that it?). Positive neutral or positive ground. I always forget how you backwards Brummies do it.

Many Thanks for calling me "a backwards Brummie" LOL LOL
Still ROFPMSL

Albert Einstien.
b.04/01/1879
Warwickshire.England. UK

Huh? He was German. From the Wiki:

Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, in the Kingdom of Württemberg in the German Empire on 14 March 1879.[7]

Next, you are going to tell me he went to my alma mater, the University of Warwick...

I dont understand his death date?
Or am I just a thick "backwards Brummie" ?

Just noting that even he had the sense to gtfo and go where FootBall is REAL. Not just a bunch of pansies with a inflated hacky sack.

btw, hope you realize I am just winding you up. Well past time for me to hit the cot and I am knackered.

Had a live in Brit at Mum's house when I was pre-adult. That guy was loaded with the slang speak. Some stuck. Some googled.

Huh? He was German. From the Wiki:

Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, in the Kingdom of Württemberg in the German Empire on 14 March 1879.[7]

Next, you are going to tell me he went to my alma mater, the University of Warwick...
Dont believe everthing you read on Wikipedia. A.Einstien was actually born in a small village named Balsall Heath, Birmingham, UK.
He moved to Germany at a very yonug age, where he was never taught, mathematics, by a distant cousin of mine, who never existed, anyway

Dont believe everthing you read on Wikipedia. A.Einstien was actually born in a small village named Balsall Heath, Birmingham, UK.
He moved to Germany at a very yonug age, where he was never taught, mathematics, by a disdent(sp) cousin of mine, who never existed, anyway

Okay, in American english, what's a "yonug age"?

Just noting that even he had the sense to gtfo and go where FootBall is REAL. Not just a bunch of pansies with a inflated hacky sack.

btw, hope you realize I am just winding you up. Well past time for me to hit the cot and I am knackered.

Had a live in Brit at Mum's house when I was pre-adult. That guy was loaded with the slang speak. Some stuck. Some googled.
Its all ways a pleasure

Brit TV (at least the stuff exported here) kicks the **** out of almost everything in the U.S.

But, it would all be in GERMAN if our folks and grandfolks hadn't bailed your asses out! ;)

For the most part the British are OK with me,we have the same sense of humor. However, their laws are a little strange. They have a liability law that is just crazy. Example, If you insult someone and defame him/her that person can sue you. Nothing strange. Now get this in The UK, if say an American slanders someone from France and a person from The UK hears it and the person from France can prove that a person in the UK heard it, the person from France can sue the American in a UK court. Roman Polanski sucessfully sued someone in a UK court this way. I know we have stange laws in our country but this one is a bit much.

I just realised!!!

UK Drinking age 18
US Drinking age 21

UK age of consent 16
US Age of consent 18

WTF am I doing here!!??? .........Oh yes, I'm old and it's not relevant for me any more. :(

Carry on. :)

The UK is better then the US because they graciously agreed to take Madonna from us. We will never forget this sacrifice and we deeply apologise for all the brain damage she caused.

Hey, would you guys take Tom Cruise too?
tom_crazy_cruise.jpg

UK age of consent 16
US Age of consent 18

Wrong. In SC and UT the consent age is 7. But then, of course, you will get executed for drinking beer on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back