Why Daddy shouldn't dress the kids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh I love Tshirt Hell! I soo wish I'd bought that one shirt that said "I (picture of a plane) NY" But now they don't have it anymore. BTW, this one Looks vaguely familiar..... Who here has an avatar with a bunch of grey dots in it?

/not colorblind

a910_bm.gif

FireBrewer said:
Umm...why?

Because sacred cows make the best burgers, that's why. mmmmm sacred burgers.... In case you didn't peruse the site, tshirthell.com is full of offensive Tshirts that mock everyone. Every. One. Heck, there's this shirt that I would totally wear to a family reunion (I'm hispanic). There would be laugh riots! I feel like we all take ourselves a little too seriously sometimes, and poking fun at everything, even ourselves, makes everyone lighten up just a little.

In case you're serious BeerHere, it says F the colorblind.

eviltwinofjoni said:
Because sacred cows make the best burgers, that's why. mmmmm sacred burgers.... In case you didn't peruse the site, tshirthell.com is full of offensive Tshirts that mock everyone.

I'm familiar with the site and find it funny. But I don't find anything funny about the murder of 2,700+ American men, women, and children, sorry.

In reality, although the shirts are funny I think those who would fall over themselves to wear them have some serious "mommy and daddy didn't pay enough attention to me" issues.

I'm actually thinking about buying the t-shirt (my avatar) for a colorblind friend of mine. If it didn't have an f-bomb in it, I'd have bought it for sure.

Wow FireBrewer, didn't mean to kill your sacred cow right in front of you. I'm going to guess that from your avatar and your username that you're a fireman. Well great! We need firemen! Do all firemen call dbags on the internet attention hoes with mommy and daddy issues, or is it just you?

You are the exact reason why I find an "I (plane) NY" shirt so hilarious. Some people take things as way too serious, and say 'oh no you shouldn't do that' or 'oh no you shouldn't say that because you *could* offend someone'. Well, looks like I did, but I'm not sorry.

There's this thing called freedom of speech, and we all have it. I'm not denying you your right to say whatever you want, but keep in mind I'm saying whatever I want.

Oh yes I love T shirt hell! While there are a few of their shirts that I would not personally wear myself, most all of their shirts are funny to some degree. They used to have the site set up a little differently. They had a "hell" section for all the bad shirts, and then a "worse than hell" section for the downright awful shirts.

I think I'm going to buy this one:

a970_bm.gif

eviltwinofjoni said:
Wow FireBrewer, didn't mean to kill your sacred cow right in front of you.

You didn't. Just stating my opinion in response to your's, Freedom of Speech, as you say. Save the drama.

Do all firemen call dbags on the internet attention hoes with mommy and daddy issues, or is it just you?

I speak for myself, no one else. For the record, I didn't call you a *********. But I think I hit the nail on the head. Thanks for proving my point. Here's a t-shirt for you since you're fond of them.

You are the exact reason why I find an "I (plane) NY" shirt so hilarious. Some people take things as way too serious, and say 'oh no you shouldn't do that' or 'oh no you shouldn't say that because you *could* offend someone'. Well, looks like I did, but I'm not sorry.

You didn't offend me, I said I see no humor in it. What I do find funny is you wearing that 2,700 miles away in the Pacific Northwest. Would you have the balls to test Freedom of Speech and tout your humor on the streets of NYC? Somehow I don't think you would.

I'm a big fan of Freedom of Speech and much like burning the American flag, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. You may have Freedom of Speech to say something, but that doesn't mean someone else doesn't have freedom to kick your ass for it.

I'm not going to drag this thread into a long back-and-forth ego boost for you and I'm not going to take the bait and support your attention issues. That's what block lists are for and you bear the distinction of being my first. Congratulations. :D

Adios!

Sweet, my first ever trolling effort on the internet yielded a fireman I've never talked to who thinks sunshine blows out of his arse because of a tragedy that happened six years ago BLOCK ME. Go me. Oh don't worry, he can't hear me, I'm on his block list.

Back