Who's druck tonight?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude said:
Hell, I make it a point to drink while M-I-L is at our place. If they (Yes, I have 2 damn mother-in-laws) come to MY house, I'll do what I damn well please.

I love the looks I get--it makes my whole day.

I guess I'm lucky, my MIL likes to drink my beer!! Do you scratch your balls and fart in their presence. It'll prolly make them feel at home. :D

:mug:

What time is it over there? Kick their arse out... ... after they help clean up !!

What did you serve them that got them scuppered??

I'm puttin down some blackberry apfelwein right now.

Seven Guinneii(that's pural for Guinness) comma a Bitburger comma a Hoff Brau Mai Bock comma and a Lienie's Oktoberfest last night say I was fairly drunk. Tonight? Oh just five Paulaner Oktoberfest and another Hoff Brau Mai Bock says that sause is buzzing.

Schlenkerla said:
What time is it over there? Kick their arse out... ... after they help clean up !!

What did you serve them that got them scuppered??

I'm puttin down some blackberry apfelwein right now.

It's 8am.

We killed the Hob Goblin and some Blonde. Nailed the Strawberry Chardonnay then the big mistake.......
The carrot whiskey came out. 22%:drunk:

sause said:
.....................last night say I was fairly drunk. Tonight? Oh just five Paulaner Oktoberfest and another Hoff Brau Mai Bock says that sause is buzzing.

Fairly Drunk is quite respectable. W/5 Pauliner Oktoberfest w/ Hoff Brau Mai Bock is totally unacceptable.

You left one Pauli un-drank and the Hoffbraus as if it was chopped liver. Shame on you.

Next time you should drink 6 Pauli's an 6 Hoffbraus. Such preferencial treatment. I am discusted!!!!

orfy said:
It's 8am.

We killed the Hob Goblin and some Blonde. Nailed the Strawberry Chardonnay then the big mistake.......
The carrot whiskey came out. 22%:drunk:

The carrot whiskey is that a pun or made from carrots?

Schlenkerla said:
Fairly Drunk is quite respectable. W/5 Pauliner Oktoberfest w/ Hoff Brau Mai Bock is totally unacceptable.

You left one Pauli un-drank and the Hoffbraus as if it was chopped liver. Shame on you.

Next time you should drink 6 Pauli's an 6 Hoffbraus. Such preferencial treatment. I am discusted!!!!

The Hoff Brau was the only one left in the fridge. The Paulaner will be there when I go back. I'm still trying to taste all of the oktoberfest I can. I'll do better next time.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.......let me tell YOU something.......I'm DRUCK....and thre's no turning back...:tank:

Man.....I only got 1 beer left.....I think that's 11.......but I started around 10 and it's now 3....so I guess I'm a liteweight.....Got apfelwein, but my Mom comes in in 2 days and it's all the homebrew I got......gotta get her loaded off the house recipe!!!!!

Don't knock being a lightweight; they get more for their money/trouble(and get into trouble quicker!).

I wish I could say I've had some classy stuff and thus a classy buzz, but the truth is that I have had quite the opposite.

Hmmm, I so druck. It's great for doing anything. I onestly think I program better when I'm more down. Though my spelling not soo good. If I tries it woud probably be better. Anyway, well....

It's Saturday...where are YOU tonight?

I'm sure at least someone is face down on a lawn somewhere right now.

I got a late start....only an Acme IPA and a TJ's Hofrbrau Bock so far. Up next is a Mackeson XXX......and a little Night Train Express, heh. :D

Back