wholesalehops "slogan"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We aren't Hoppy until you're Bitter.
Not bad, it seems a few of you like it. HERE'S THE DEAL I will choose a few that I like at the end of may. Then everyone can vote on them, the winner gets 3 pounds of hops any variety we have, pellet or whole shipped free any where in the continental US. You must sign a release form to us. Please keep thinking, this will be our slogan for a long time.:tank: Wholesalehops

"At these prices you can afford to dry hop your cereal"

On a side note you should put a link to your website in your signature. It's good advertising without advertising... and it would have saved me the effort of opening a new tab and typing in wholesalehops.com. Very nice prices btw!

+1 to this... Brewers will get it and understand the humor... Plus, I agree that the cocky, in your face, attitude slogans are a turnoff.

5% of profits is fair compensation for use of any of the following. :rockin:
Wholesale Hops: Make your beer bitter.
Wholesale Hops: From Alpha to Beta.
Wholesale Hops: For Bitter or for Wort.
Wholesale Hops: We have Ale your hops needs.

Anymore suggestions? This will go on until the end of may. I like several on here, but there's always room for more. Thanks ~wholesalehops~

HOPS YOU CAN BELIEVE IN

(done like the obama slogan) this suggestion kinda makes me feel dirty, but there it is.

unlike whores,
you can get quality hops with out blowing your wad (of cash)

the best place for your Humulus lupulus fix.

-------------------or---------------------------

Our Lupin is best for your wort.

-------------------or---------------------------

High acid, low prices.

I got a good tshirt idea. For a ladies tee, you put two hop cones where the sweater puppets would be and underneath put "thanks to wholesalehops.com, these bad boys are dry hopped" or "keep your hands off my hops, get your own at wholesalehops.com" Or you could put the hops on the back and put "I'm really easy to dance with thanks to wholesalehops.com"

wholesalehops.com...so much (alpha) acid, you'll think you're seeing things
Hop to it, go to wholesalehops.com for all your hops.
Prices so low, you'll think you're buying rabbit pellets.
wholesalehops.com.....I put that $hit in everything.

One more week to get your slogans in! Thanks to all have participated, we definitely have some winners.

wholesalehops.com. Pound for pound the best place for hops.

wholesalehops.com. We'll fill up your freezer.

Wholesalehops.com...You can afford to buy our acid in bulk!

Wholesalehops.com...Where the hop-heads go for A.A.

Wholesalehops.com...Hops all the way to the bitter end

Back