Who plays xbox while drunk???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnarlyChick

Reaction score
I play Call of Duty on Xbox and dominate especially while I am drunk. I don't know what it is, you would think my reaction time would be compromised by the booze but they only get better:ban:...Anyone else here enjoy a little game of duty?

I used to. It was back in the day when freshman and sophomore classes required next to no time out of class. Now my workload has picked up and I allowed my xbox live subscription to laps without renewing it for my own good! I was ranked 2,059 in the world at COD 4 :D

And my gamertag is quite hilarious!

I'm an ******* on Call of duty when I'm drunk.

not always, but sometimes.....just sometimes.....I'll pull out my riot shield (I only play hardcore mode) and when my team starts I'll throw a flashbang. The guy who gets the most pissed (which is usually hilarious how much they rage) gets me following him around for the whole game. Most of the time it's some guy who's a sniper and doesn't know what he's doing anyway so I'll just get in front of him and crouch with my riot shield until he kills me. his score goes down, I kill a few bad guys until I find him and then I'll screw with him again. For the lulz.

But that's only when I'm drunk. Or bored. Or tired of actually playing and getting the top score. or whatever.

I'm an ******* on Call of duty when I'm drunk.

not always, but sometimes.....just sometimes.....I'll pull out my riot shield (I only play hardcore mode) and when my team starts I'll throw a flashbang. The guy who gets the most pissed (which is usually hilarious how much they rage) gets me following him around for the whole game. Most of the time it's some guy who's a sniper and doesn't know what he's doing anyway so I'll just get in front of him and crouch with my riot shield until he kills me. his score goes down, I kill a few bad guys until I find him and then I'll screw with him again. For the lulz.

But that's only when I'm drunk. Or bored. Or tired of actually playing and getting the top score. or whatever.

Ohhhhh you are one of those! I love pissing people off especially when they are taking it TOO seriously or if their 12 year old know-it-alls. Do you play black ops?

Ohhhhh you are one of those! I love pissing people off especially when they are taking it TOO seriously or if their 12 year old know-it-alls. Do you play black ops?

No, I have MW2. I didn't much care for black ops. Different design team, different feel to all the levels, etc.

Since I had a son and picked up homebrewin I haven't had much time to get down on videos. But I used to merk fools while wasted on gears of war. I know the new one is coming out but sad to say idont think I will have time for it with how obsessed I am with brewing.

I'll be there saturday. It's within walking distance from my house. Sober walking not after drinking walking. Did you get the premiere tickets? They are worth the extra cash.

No xbox but I have a Wii and bowling is awesome drunk duh. Also me and my buddies play beer rounds just like at a real bowling alley

Haven't got my tickets yet...just looked up the differences between the two tickets. Can you tell me what a private portable restroom is? lol

The "private restroom" is reserved for just premier ticket holders. Otherwise, it's port-a-johns. If it's going to be hot out, you don't want that.

Back