Who makes the best beer in the world?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause problems? You guys get "confused" responses. I got a half-page long chew-out by Revvy (who, by the way, was part of the , Midwest thread).

Yeah, Revvy did open a can on you for that one!

Thank you. Gotta keep the boomstick handy in case any of these primitive screwheads start eyeing my beer.

Shop smart, shop S-mart.

...or weizen brewers who make guns.

PS, even seen the theatrical version? It was sick! I was covered in blood on the first row.

The musical one? No, I never got to see it, but it sounded right up my alley.

Maybe not as far "up my alley" as Revvy got on the Michegan issue, though.

Hey, Revvy, does it help if I tell you a Plattsburgh-style Michegan hot dog is one of my most favorite things?

It is a little known fact that the best beer brewer in the world is Gunnar Olafson, 23-A8 Roald Amundsen Drive, Oslo, Norway.

The best beer DRINKER in the world is Curt "Lord Loudmouth" Shotbolt, 29 Blowito Utyou, Rass County, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.

Airborneguy said:
You just reminded me about the laugh Revvy gave me when we argued about Coney dogs. I'll never back down on that one! :mug:

Coneys in his hood. Michegans in ours. Well, yours; my former.

I don't live in NY anymore, so its your hood and my former hood. And in Michegan the call them coneys, and in NY the call them michegans. At least upstate they call them michegans, I assume you city guys do to.

USA. Hands down. Not only do we make everyone else's styles since people bring their recipes with them from their old countries, but we even perfect them due to our competitive nature! And there are many styles developed in America. We have the best beer simply because we have every beer. Even the worst ones (bud/miller/coors, lookin' at you!).

I don't live in NY anymore, so its your hood and my former hood. And in Michegan the call them coneys, and in NY the call them michegans. At least upstate they call them michegans, I assume you city guys do to.

Not down here. We were arguing over the fact that they call them coneys and claim Detroit as the original location. Coney to me, especially when it comes to hot dogs, means one thing: Nathan's!

Yeah, Nathans is hot dogs in my mind. Especially with mustard and kraut. But michegans, or coneys, are a type of hot dog with thick meat sauce on it. Delicious.

i thought coneys were those white hot dogs from syracuse.
best country - malta!
all malt (weizen) with a power yeast load!

I finally got it...I was looking all over the non deleted wizendouche posts for a reference to ,midwest....couldn't find anything...if it was a snake it would have bitten me....it was right in front of me. :rolleyes:

Oh azzhat is back btw...

Belgium - most creative
England - tradition
Germany - most technical
US- we mashed all that up & made $

In that order for me-it's why I mostly brew Belgian & English style beers

Revvy said:
I finally got it...I was looking all over the non deleted wizendouche posts for a reference to ,midwest....couldn't find anything...if it was a snake it would have bitten me....it was right in front of me. :rolleyes:

Oh azzhat is back btw...

Haha, that made me laugh.

Maybe the guy that thought colorado is part of the midwest really meant that its part of ,Midwest.

We DRINK the most beer here in Wisconsin.

Bars vs. Grocery stores.
Wiscomap.jpg

Yeah lots of beer i Wisconsin. Too bad most people still drink BMC.

I would like to see the church vs bar density map.

That actually wasn't too bad. Needs more info that tomfullery,but not bad. Good point to show off American craft beers,since we are concidered the craft beer mecca of the world.

Based on what I like to drink, the US produces the best. I love the american style IPA and there are so many great breweries in the US that make it. The amount of craft breweries here is just remarkable, score one for capitalism.

Latest posts

Back