Who is your Celebrity Hall Pas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S-Met

Department of Redundancy Department.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Title says it all, who name is on your celebrity hall pass? Post a pic if you have one. Feel the need to explain yourself, go ahead.

Are you currently single thus rendering a hall pass n/a? Well pretend for one sec that you need your hall pass and share. It is not like any of us will actually get the chance to cash in our hall-pass anyway.

Caro Emerald. That voice. I have a thing for sultry vocals and love her vintage modern musical style.

caroemerald-01-1110x1670.jpg caroemerald-04-1110x1110.jpg

Heard on the radio that 25,000 married men were asked which celebrity they would sleep with if the wife gave permission. Katy Perry was number one. I would expect her to be on the list, but #1?

Not sharing mine, cause the internet is forever.

Heard on the radio that 25,000 married men were asked which celebrity they would sleep with if the wife gave permission. Katy Perry was number one. I would expect her to be on the list, but #1?

Not sharing mine, cause the internet is forever.

But you can edit your posts. And you always have the right to choose a new flavor of icecream. Besides, I'm not asking you to be untrue to your spouse. I'm posing a hypothetical situation that is very unlikely to come true.

Furthermore, who says you would even like your hall pass if you met them in person. Maybe they're really ugly in person, or have stanky BO or something. And given the possibility, who says they would be interested in you?

I also have a standing hall pass with any current World Leader. Not so much for any physical attraction, rather mostly for all of the great jokes it would create.

Just imagine the fun you could have with it: "Can you believe the President's stance on foreign policy!?!" I could reply, "The President really likes a STIFF foreign policy..."

+1 for Caro.

QFMH1Za.jpg
I wish I could like this more than once.

I believe it was the famous Knight Sir Mix-a-lot who said,:
"Cause your waste is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines
You ain't it, Miss Thing..."

Latest posts

Back