Who is this guy I was talking to?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismellweird

Reaction score
I have a funny story from last night. So I'm on a road trip with some friends. We went to Bismark picked them all up, went to the airport and flew to Las Vegas where I'm actually at for the next day. Ouch, says my wallet!

So I'm killing time before dinner at the bar and this guy's next to me and we start talking about beer and so I bring up that I'm trying to be a home brewer. He changed the subject something about being a celebrity. I figure, "ok he's crazy" so I try to keep us focused, talking about home brew and not about how he wants to be famous. But then all these girls come around and they're all star struck. I took this picture quickly. We don't know who he is.

30wqgrp.png

OH GOD. Kato Kaelin. I was an actor in L.A. when this all went down. IN fact, worked nights at a small bistro, on the line, when OJ hit road. The owner stopped the line to see Simpson's Freeway charade.

Worked out at the same gym Kaelin worked out at. He always seemed to walk around with his head low, as if he was just.....embarrassed to be Kato Kaelin.

And now he's getting plowed telling people he's a celebrity. Yeah, real worthwhile piece of real estate. I have a lot of words concerning this individual I can't print here.

OH GOD. Kato Kaelin. I was an actor in L.A. when this all went down. IN fact, worked nights at a small bistro, on the line, when OJ hit road. The owner stopped the line to see Simpson's Freeway charade.

Worked out at the same gym Kaelin worked out at. He always seemed to walk around with his head low, as if he was just.....embarrassed to be Kato Kaelin.

And now he's getting plowed telling people he's a celebrity. Yeah, real worthwhile piece of real estate. I have a lot of words concerning this individual I can't print here.

Honestly I have no idea if it was Kaeto kaelin. Could have been a Rid Stewart or Brad Pit impersonator for all I know. It's Vegas after all, I saw a guy in a diaper and sunglasses asking for spare change, after a while who knows what to believe.

Honestly I have no idea if it was Kaeto kaelin. Could have been a Rid Stewart or Brad Pit impersonator for all I know. It's Vegas after all, I saw a guy in a diaper and sunglasses asking for spare change, after a while who knows what to believe.

I used to walk within like 2' of the guy on a regular basis. That's him. The guy who's "celebrity" comes down to mooching off a monstrous, murderous animal.

Allegedly

No, he sawed her head near off with a knife. He beat the crap out of her on a regular basis. He had a rage that was as evil as it gets.

He did it. At least most of us know he did. I don't give a rat's ass about "allegedly" anything. I've seen and read enough to know this murderer, convicted for the crime in the civil trial following the criminal trial, and outright convicted felon, simply, did it. And destroyed lives far beyond Nicole's and Ron's in the process.

Astounds me when people seem to have more sympathy for a proven sociopath, than a cold, dead, innocent woman.

No, he sawed her head near off with a knife. He beat the crap out of her on a regular basis. He had a rage that was as evil as it gets.

He did it. At least most of us know he did. I don't give a rat's ass about "allegedly" anything. I've seen and read enough to know this murderer, convicted for the crime in the civil trial following the criminal trial, and outright convicted felon, simply, did it. And destroyed lives far beyond Nicole's and Ron's in the process.

Astounds me when people seem to have more sympathy for a proven sociopath, than a cold, dead, innocent woman.

Wow, I remember hearing about it but where I worked at the time and almost never saw any TV. Still now I don't have a TV. Looking back it's like I was in a black hole when it came to entertainment news. I really didn't know that guy did all of this stuff, just heard that he was accused of stuff like that. Far back as I can remember paying attention, I knew this guy went away for a long time over stolen memorabilia. The way you put it sounds really horrific, why is he in Vegas right now? I saw him at the Cosmopolitan yesterday. People were shaking his hand, high fives, what's up Juice and the whole rigmarole. Unbeliveable.

is__mell_weird?

Well Guys I’m waking up this morning and can’t believe what happened last night. I go back to the bar and this guy is there again so we start talking. BU the way he’s not Kato I asked him, just a guy who looks like him. So I’m telling him about my brewery plans and he says he’s waiting for his camera crew. Yeah right here we go again. Only this time a crew comes and they shoot a whole thing right there next to me, I heard it was a pilot for amazon or Netflix . He is talking to people and then he turns to me on camera and says “here’s my buddy Mell,he has a brewery I want you all to drink his beer. Mell tell them the name” and I say “is Mell weird brewing”. Wow just wow. So after they shoot he walks by and says “do you really have a brewery” and I said no I’m working on it. He pats me on the back and says “well this will air in 3 months, you’ve got 3 months to get it live Mell. You’ll be the next Budweiser” hahahaha! Can you believe my luck?!! All the pieces of my plan are coming together so fast I am humbled.

:ban:

KK

the man - the legend....the mooch - the pool house....

S

Sorry you may have missed my earlier note, I asked him if he has Kato and he said "No that's not me" also this guy's skin looked younger.

is__mell__weird?

Sorry you may have missed my earlier note, I asked him if he has Kato and he said "No that's not me" also this guy's skin looked younger.

is__mell__weird?

Of course that's what he's going to say !!!

He's been spotted in Vegas with OJ in the last week......

I " hear " that they are shooting a pilot... now that OJ is out.....

OJ is about broke....needs the money... reality show....

Netflix or HBO

S

Of course that's what he's going to say !!!

He's been spotted in Vegas with OJ in the last week......

I " hear " that they are shooting a pilot... now that OJ is out.....

OJ is about broke....needs the money... reality show....

Netflix or HBO

S

If what you say is true, and I'm doubtful -- then it means my brewery will be in the next OJ Simpson movie. i knew it was something, but not something this big. And here I am with all of this inherited brewing equipment. It's almost too good to be true. But honestly this guy didn't look old enough to be Kato. Maybe Kato 12 years ago. With my luck this is a documentary about celebrity impersonators that nobody will ever see. Maybe they'll pay me for a product mention at the very least!

If what you say is true, and I'm doubtful -- then it means my brewery will be in the next OJ Simpson movie. i knew it was something, but not something this big. And here I am with all of this inherited brewing equipment. It's almost too good to be true. But honestly this guy didn't look old enough to be Kato. Maybe Kato 12 years ago. With my luck this is a documentary about celebrity impersonators that nobody will ever see. Maybe they'll pay me for a product mention at the very least!

Uhhh.... You pay them for product mentions. Its called 'advertising'.

Uhhh.... You pay them for product mentions. Its called 'advertising'.

Yeah I don't need the money just the publicity! Hey just mention me in the credits, I'm good -- even if the movie isn't!

Dude, you're funny. Kato Kaelin 12 years ago looked like a pretty boy in highlights. Age cometh to us all. And believe me or not, I told you - I saw him almost daily, for years, like 2-20' away.

So, I give you the scumsucking mooch, 2017:

062017-kato-kaelin-kal-v2-1080x608.jpg

Familiar - when he isn't hammered and acting like a (complete) idiot?

So, the brewery you haven't started building yet, which will ostensibly geo locate in Butte, Montana (the only appropriate place for your port-a-john-turned-brewkettle to operate), and will be cranking out your flagship beer "Reject Cupcake Stout", is going to appear in a movie that is being filmed right now in southern Nevada?

I wonder, will that be a Real Beer by any chance?

Scotty, beam me up.

It's almost too good to be true.
Almost....

Last edited:
So, the brewery you haven't started building yet, which will ostensibly geo locate in Butte, Montana (the only appropriate place for your port-a-john-turned-brewkettle to operate), and will be cranking out your flagship beer "Reject Cupcake Stout", is going to appear in a movie that is being filmed right now in southern Nevada?

I wonder, will that be a Real Beer[emoji769] by any chance?

Scotty, beam me up.

Almost....

You guys are a hoot! LMFAO

This thread is odd.

I kind of think Kato is ismellweird. To keep his celebrity status he registers forum accounts and then name drops himself after a few months.

That's the most sensible explanation I've heard so far for this abomination of a thread. Kato's probably trying juice his Google rankings by catfishing on various forums.

Hi Guys, a lots brewing here. I've been busy. With the day job but also we have maybe 30% of the stuff hooked up in the barn. I was able to sell a few things and made a few thousand dollars that I may do the smart thing and invest in stocks or I've been hearing a lot about stuff like Bitcoin but maybe I'll buy Litecoin it's $90 and bitcoin is $10,000 and both up like 40% and not stopping?? How do I get on that bus. Sounds smart doesn't it. Trying to get smarter lately... and richer! No I'm not Kato ha!!! Forget the stocking market, I have maybe 2 months to get the brewery producing before the OJ simpson movie or whatever it is comes out. The only question is how much attention will I get? If it's buried on Court TV then not much. If it's a big time Hollywood thing, I can't even imagine maybe my brewery will be a household name. Many of you have contacted me in private asking for the recipe to my cupcake stout and if it tasted good. Yes it was great and still say it's my flagship brew and I have access to all these cupcakes for free. I've got my labels and a bench bottle canner for faster capping. I just can't believe my first beer turned out this good! It's quite a journey! I had a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I spent it by myself working on the pipe in the barn with my plumber buddy but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Latest posts

Back