White Labs Whitbread Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeRoux's Broux

Reaction score
anyone ever use White Labs WLP017 Whitbread Ale yeast before? .nice light brown kraeusen on top, and clears nicely. i love the Whitbread Pale Ale. this is a platinum strain, only available during Sept/Oct. if you get a chance to use it, give it a whirl. :cool:

Tony said:
Do you have a recipe for Whitbread Pale Ale?

I love experimenting.

I used to be a lecturer at a UK University. During one lecture on Aircraft Structural Design, I had to talk about "Crack Stoppers", which are basically methods to prevent cracks spreading in aircraft structures. I decided to include a "funny" slide that showed a group of engineers displaying their butt-cracks (pants at half mast) whilst working on a helicopter...the joke was, "For some aircraft, crack stoppers just won't help"...no laughs, dead silence. Later on in the lecture I happened to say that "I like experimenting", to which the whole lecture theatre errupted in laughter!!

Bloody students! :mad:

Back