Which Beer Makes You FART the Most?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerFarts

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

So, my buddy and I love beer. We don't brew and know very little about it but we both tended bar for years and are faithful beer drinkers. We usually have a beer night once every few weeks (ends up being more like once a month with our work schedules, home-life, the wife, etc). We like to try new beers in LARGE amounts. These nights usually consist of trash TV, music, poker, videogames occasionally, conversations about all kinds of sh*t from women to electronics, a lot of drinking and a lot of FARTING.

My buddy and I both enjoy a good rip and get a kick out of trying to out-blast each other. This usually goes on all night until one of us passes out on the sofa and then the other knocks out on the floor or the recliner. Then comes the morning orchestra, which is a thing of beauty haha. We both usually peel off a good one that lasts several seconds and changes pitch 4 or 5 times. This could go on all morning depending on which beer we drank.

So for our next monthly ritual, I want to begin my experiment. Which beer causes you to fart the MOST? I've heard unfiltered wheat beers, I've heard Yuengling, Genesee Cream Ale...but I thought I'd ask the experts. Which beer really does it for you??

Thanks in advance!

Oh and for those of you imagining that this kind of ridiculous behavior could only be from a bunch of young, college frat kids...WRONG. We're both in our 30s! Ha! How ya like that!?

Cheers! :mug:

We don't brew

But you are willing to learn, yes?

bill_murray-stripes1981-1120.jpg

Oh that's easy. He'brew's Lenny RIPA. Phenomenal beer but my farts are just wretched. Throw in some cheese and some pickled eggs and they are borderline damp ass farts.

Hoogarten. I can melt paint of of a park bench with that stuff. Never again will I purchase that stuff.

Oh that's easy. He'brew's Lenny RIPA. Phenomenal beer but my farts are just wretched. Throw in some cheese and some pickled eggs and they are borderline damp ass farts.

Ha! I don't know where I'm gonna find that stuff, but I read some reviews on it and it sounds like a damn good beer.

Roleing rock is mine. Bush beer can make me **** threw a screen door. Now home brews. I'd have to say would be the summer wheat that I brewed

Six pack of these and I'm wiping every 30 minutes or so just in case.

Aha....so it seems that wheat beers and anything cheap make the worst farts. Has anyone had Genesee Cream Ale? I heard the beer farts after are truly remarkable.

Chomp on a nice few handfull of brocolli and bean dip wash it down with some warm soymilk.5 beers of hombrew/bottle conditioned craft beer a night for the last week paired with big vegetably salads nightly, not to metion plenty of leftover chili the last few nights have had me amazed anything that obnoxious ever came out of my butt. Its been givin me turbo on my long bike rides i take also.:p

Chomp on a nice few handfull of brocolli and bean dip wash it down with some warm soymilk.5 beers of hombrew/bottle conditioned craft beer a night for the last week paired with big vegetably salads nightly, not to metion plenty of leftover chili the last few nights have had me amazed anything that obnoxious ever came out of my butt. Its been givin me turbo on my long bike rides i take also.:p

The vegetably salads always give me loud farts the next morning in bed when I wake up.

Nothing's worse than Keystone pounders!!! Keith Stone sucks!!!! Never doing that again.....not sure why I did it in the first place????

Wheat Beer of any kind will give you long rippers. sometimes i will rip about every 15 seconds, and it will go on all night into the next day. Wash down some fresh garlic.........lots of it, garlic oil capsules work excellent, and some cabbage. be careful if you feel a lump coming.

Wheat Beer of any kind will give you long rippers. sometimes i will rip about every 15 seconds, and it will go on all night into the next day. Wash down some fresh garlic.........lots of it, garlic oil capsules work excellent, and some cabbage. be careful if you feel a lump coming.

what do the garlic capsules do?? never heard that one before.

Sweet Jesus I had a dogfish head sah'tea the other night. I farted so effing loud and one right after the other that I woke my wife up at like 2:30 in the morning. One right after the other. Smell was not the worst ever, but the volume was un****ing real. Shook the darn bed.

Sweet Jesus I had a dogfish head sah'tea the other night. I farted so effing loud and one right after the other that I woke my wife up at like 2:30 in the morning. One right after the other. Smell was not the worst ever, but the volume was un****ing real. Shook the darn bed.

Ha! I had farts like that the other day on my couch. Came home from work starving, ordered a pizza and almost ate the whole thing. About a half an hour later my farts were so damn loud. They vibrated the **** outta my couch!

It was pretty awesome. Sadly no one else was there to experience the awesomeness with me.

So you only drank ONE and it made you fart like that?

Ha! I had farts like that the other day on my couch. Came home from work starving, ordered a pizza and almost ate the whole thing. About a half an hour later my farts were so damn loud. They vibrated the **** outta my couch!

It was pretty awesome. Sadly no one else was there to experience the awesomeness with me.

So you only drank ONE and it made you fart like that?

Only one. I swear, my wife woke up and was like "What the, what was that?"

Sounds like you are lactose intolerant man!

Latest posts

Back