Which beer is good for health?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLuna

Reaction score
Hello friends ,
Beer is one of the drinks with health and beauty benefits if everyone knows how to use it. But not all beer is clean and safe. Can you share about safe and delicious beers? Since I also want to open a beer dealer, I should consult everyone.
Thank you everyone for taking an interest in my problem.

I would avoid any beer that involves grains or other material that has been chewed before fermentation.

Other than that, I'd say it's all good, healthy, and clean enough to drink. Remember, all brewed grain beverages contain a high percentage of Vitamin B-eer.

Apparently this one could save your life!

Attachments

• invalid stout.jpg
    invalid stout.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 39
Well I use it as after shave sometimes. Admittedly not intentionally.
Then there is the use as perfume when I miss my mouth and pour it all down my shirt.

Banned? Aw, I'm gonna miss Sam's asinine questions.

NNNNOOOOOOOOO!! With Sam gone, how am I going to figure out if I can eat my toenails when I run out of bread? Or, how many calories I can avoid consuming by blowing my nose rather than snorting down my buggers. This is a sad day for all of us :(

NNNNOOOOOOOOO!! With Sam gone, how am I going to figure out if I can eat my toenails when I run out of bread? Or, how many calories I can avoid consuming by blowing my nose rather than snorting down my buggers. This is a sad day for all of us :(

Why wait until you run out of bread? Eat those nail clippings now! Great source of calcium and minimal calories.

He wouldn't be banned if he'd just post in the Drunken Ramblings forum. Sad, that was an amusing run.

Back