wheres the avatars!?!?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
can :confused: anyone tell me how to get an avatar under my name? I cant find it in the options anywhere... thanks!

You tell us - do you feel that you've got $15 worth the information from here?

The avatar and extra space are just a bonus

Worth every penny! This is a great place to learn and share one of the greatest of hobbies.

John

Absolutely. There's a link around to "upgrade membership" that tells you the benefits. The information you get from the experts around here is worth a helluva lot more than $15.

This is probably the single best community I've found on the web. Hang around for a little while and I guarantee you'll be sending Tx your dues GLADLY.

ha sounds great.. im still new at this (starting my first batch this weekend) so we will see how much help ill be needing... haha... thanks again for your quick replies...

aekdbbop said:
ha sounds great.. im still new at this (starting my first batch this weekend) so we will see how much help ill be needing... haha... thanks again for your quick replies...

Welcome to the forum BTW! There is a great online book called How To Brew. It will answer a lot of questions that you have not even thought to ask yet.

John

the_bird said:
The information you get from the experts around here is worth a helluva lot more than $15.
This is probably the single best community I've found on the web. Hang around for a little while and I guarantee you'll be sending Tx your dues GLADLY.

Agreed. :rockin:

Ize

the dues are cheap for all the help we receive from each other.
i paid up to keep this site going strong
the best thing i did to improve my beers was read here every night

Back