where to have your labels printed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkyard brewer

Reaction score
Friend of mine designed my first logo and I want to have a few printed.

Where is a good place to have a few printed?
3201607086_85e8b323ef.jpg

BTW, she is up for making more labels. If your interested, shoot her an email at [email protected]

Buy a color laser. I have a Oki C5500 that I got at Staples on sale for $399. In is cheaper than inksplat in the long run due to the cartridges lasting for several years. Works great for full color labels. It has never jammed once. I've had it for 2 years now. VERY fast too at 18ppm full color!

Even at a mere $400 :)rolleyes:) That's quite expensive for some home brew labels if you weren't planning on buying a printer before hand. Do you have access to an office printer? That's what I do. Free toner and paper :) and the cool little paper cutter makes straight cuts easy. If this isn't an option try office max or staples type places and use their laser printers. you can usually get 3-4 labels per sheet. Then the All Mighty Milk for adhesive.

Even at a mere $400 :)rolleyes:) That's quite expensive for some home brew labels if you weren't planning on buying a printer before hand. Do you have access to an office printer? That's what I do. Free toner and paper :) and the cool little paper cutter makes straight cuts easy. If this isn't an option try office max or staples type places and use their laser printers. you can usually get 3-4 labels per sheet. Then the All Mighty Milk for adhesive.

Just to clarify, what do you use for adhesive? Are you really using milk?

Just to clarify, what do you use for adhesive? Are you really using milk?

Yup! Doesn't matter what type either and works very well. They don't stay on so well if you stuff them in a cooler because the water will release them. But for the fridge, they are perfect.

Back