Where do I buy/order hop rhizomes in GA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcboelter

Reaction score
I have been searching for good places to buy or order hop rhizomes/crowns in Georgia. I live in the northeast part of the state and work near Duluth. Any suggestions?

- Ryan

Thanks johnnyc! I got in touch with them since the pre-order ended yesterday but they still let me put in an order. You are a Hop Saver! I work in Duluth so its not to far away. Keep in touch, I always like to exchange ideas with new people.

Also what varieties are you growing? I'm having trouble narrowing it down.

Ryan

I haven't grown any in a couple years but cascade and centennial are my gotos and they're both tough as nails for growing. Plan on a couple years to really see any production but it's pretty cool to see how fast they grow.

Midwest and Northern had a pre-order and so did hops shack. Any one will do fine. Just make sure you read the thread on growing them and in a couple of years you will be giving away what you cant use. I'll send you my address and we can trade flavors back and forth. I have centenial, nuget and chinook coming this season. I am going to try to add 3 varieties a year till I have most of the common ones covered and I can mix and match for flavor and boquet. Enjoy !!!!
Broke down Bob

Under the vendor section I've got pre-orders accepted until Sunday night (03-04-2012).

Thanks

Andy
Arrowhead Hops

Latest posts

Back