What's you're favorite beer with wings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreezyBrew

IPA is my spirit animal
Reaction score
I have to admit I don't mind some macros with some really spicy wings.
I'd have to say though, I really love Pilsner Urquell first then SNPA. What's everyone else's favorites? Also, doesn't have to be a commercial beer.

I actually find maltier beers complement the spiciness. Scottish ales, old ales, milds. Also strong Belgians like Duvel.

Yea i would agree olde ales and barleywines.. there are some really great ones out there... Founders barelywine was pretty good 15.2% knocked u on ur ass... But my fav would be kuhnan's 4th d prolly the best olde ale ive evenlr had north coast makes a pretty good one too old stock ale.. every 2years.. the best one versions ive had was 07 and 09

All depends on the wings. I like malty beers with mild bbq wings, ipa with atomic, eyeball scorching hot wings.

I do dig Yuengling with wings, but that's something I can't get in Madison. So, I usually like to go with something along the lines of Spotted Cow. It's sort of the local-ish beer that everybody who visits Madison has to drink. I think the New Glarus Brewery brews other beers that taste better, but it is better than the potential alternatives. That said, I typically eat wings at lunch, because that's when I get wings, so I go with raspberry iced tea. Or some sort of lemonade.

Back