What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quality analyst at a Scottish whisky distillery !

It's not as glamorous as it sounds!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If anyone has seen Bar Rescue I'm what Jon Taffer would call a stupidvisor. I'm the swing shift supervisor for a metal fabrication shop, we make boxes for trucks and semis. I Just have no authority :(

Special education teacher, specifically teaching a class of students with Autism. My classroom aides look forward to their homebrew bonuses every few weeks.

I'm a certified middle and high school English teacher, but currently I'm a SAHM homeschooling my three kids.

Radiologist specializing in body imaging, department chair, large healthcare system. In a future life, a brewer at a small craft brewery.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Engineer..... Train engineer :)

I come from a long line of railroad people.

Ever work with a crew dumping ballast? I've helped dump many miles. Not fun.
I also ran a ballast regulator for a few years. And at one time I helped put in the grade crossings.

pb

I come from a long line of railroad people.

Ever work with a crew dumping ballast? I've helped dump many miles. Not fun.

I also ran a ballast regulator for a few years. And at one time I helped put in the grade crossings.

pb

I got to run the engine one time for a ballast train, it was interesting how it was all computerized and all I had to do was run at a determined speed (I think was 10mph or so)
I'm in the yard these days building trains and working industries.

I got to run the engine one time for a ballast train, it was interesting how it was all computerized and all I had to do was run at a determined speed (I think was 10mph or so)
I'm in the yard these days building trains and working industries.

Things have changed then since i did it. No computers back then. A tie in front of the back trucks, and a chain hooked up to control how far the doors open. And a lot of chatter back and forth on the radio. Speed varied based on the flow.

pb --- don't miss those days

Full time dad, part time brewer, brewing consultant, and to make ends meet in the meantime a baker of chocolate cakes.

Chef. Specifically sous chef. Bachelor's degree in music performance (trumpet) and music composition prior to associate's degree in culinary arts.

Good to see fellow sailors on here! CS2 hopefully CS1 in May. I take my culinary background and try to coax every XO to let me make wort in our 60 gallon kettles. Haha.

International Hazmat shipper at a major airline based out of Atlanta

Northeast and East Coast Regional Sales Manager for an Industrial Generator company. Not an engineer but I work with a ton of them!

Homemaker. But my husband is a civil engineer!
But now that my kids are grown, I feel like my hobbies define me as much as my profession did. Musician, civil war reenactor, backpacking and hiking.

Good to see fellow sailors on here! CS2 hopefully CS1 in May. I take my culinary background and try to coax every XO to let me make wort in our 60 gallon kettles. Haha.

I used to be an AZ2. Did 4 years.

Latest posts

Back