What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is pretty much backwards. I just decided life was too short to do a job I hated. Best decision I ever made.

The wife has informed me that this counts as my mid life crisis though, so no Corvette for me.

respect for your job, I am not a cop, but have friends that are.
just so you know, this citizen has your back

Seems like most people are Engineers of some sort on here, I myself am an Engineering Technology student at Purdue, just wondering what profession everyone is. Just trying to see if there are any correlations between professions and brewing!
Thanks!

+1
It's something I could not do.
Same with teaching middle school math....:)

I would be more afraid of a classroom of 5th graders than burly bast- id looking for trouble
I was on a job one time when a guy came running threw the job site with a cop in pursuit.
I tackled him and held him down while he was hand cuffed.
HMMMM...this is kinda fun :rolleyes:

Instrument & Controls tech for nuclear power plants.

Sorry..., Couldn't resist….

untitled4.png

Program and Project Manager for federal gov't... (last 5+ years or so of my life has been soooo boring in this field)...

i went to school for and worked in IT management and Systems Engineering for 18+ years before... (and what I'm headed back to shortly)...

Last edited:
Yeah it is pretty much backwards. I just decided life was too short to do a job I hated. Best decision I ever made.

The wife has informed me that this counts as my mid life crisis though, so no Corvette for me.
I guess it willhave to be a Harley instead :D Thanks for your service. As a County Social Worker I really appreciate what you guys/gals have to put up with. :mug:

Seems like most people are Engineers of some sort on here, I myself am an Engineering Technology student at Purdue, just wondering what profession everyone is. Just trying to see if there are any correlations between professions and brewing!
Thanks!
I am a Chief Financial Officer

Manufacturing Operations Manager at an Aerospace Machining Company, Previously an Avionics Technician U.S. Navy

FAA maintenance inspector for my 9-5. USAF reserves, I wright maintenance policy for the command and assist IG on unit inspections. 20 years this month. Wooot!

Latest posts

Back