What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auditor in the Accounts Payable department. Applied to be an Analyst internally though.

Produce Farmer in Santa Maria Valley, we do our share of engineering

BA in Economics and Policy Studies from Rice for me

I study computer science. Graduating in the spring and then hopefully going into database administration :D I almost went into engineering though. and some people say that computer science is close enough to engineering anyway. database and software engineering after all...

Physical therapist at a rehab hospital. Main reason I built my Brutus stand was cause I want to brew my whole life and not destroy my back like a lot of the patients I work with.

Been a Paramedic for 20 years but quit to go back to school. Now I'm a Respiratory Therapist. I only do the Paramedic thing for fun now.

School Bus Driver. I enjoy homebrew on non-school nights. Like tonight!

Tip my hat to you! I could never do that. I'd be fired and in jail for duct taping their mouths shut. LOL

Not to mention drinking homebrew while in the bus trying to cope with 100 screaming kids

High school physics teacher.

Do you think my admins would let me create a fermentation science course? :)

Come on man, for the children!

High school physics teacher.

Do you think my admins would let me create a fermentation science course? :)

Come on man, for the children!

If they do, then I'm moving to that town when kids come along and get to school age! :mug:
Might as well teach practical skills, right???

chromados said:
I do food animal research, I specialize in Poultry medicine (bet you have never heard of that).

Chromados

Actually, my aunt (in-law) teaches poultry science! Used to be head of program @ UMiss, now in Arkansas.

Degree In fine and performing arts though I make my living in the hvac field as a tech rep for commercial apps ie. Large 25ton plus rooftops, chillers, etc and would much rather be brewing than either.

Software Engineer, currently working in high performance, low latency financial messaging for brokers and investment banks.

Back