What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a BS in Economics & MBA, work as a Fixed Income Research Analyst, fiancee has BS in Animal Behavior, Ecology, & Conservation, she's a zookeeper.

I was a Chef and now I am a stay at home father.
My wife makes a ridiculous amount of money so it was a easy choice when we had our son for me to be the one to stay home..

Digital marketing and web design design for a marketing agency in Minneapolis. I have a BS in marketing, the web stuff is self taught.

Was in the Army, joined in 2000. Cavalry Scout! Ditched that and am now pursuing a Marine Engineering Technology degree.

To make pocket money I tend bar, and am thinking about "going pro", no brewery on my resort/tourist area island.

Dental Practitioner, but cooking and golf are my passions, and after my first batch, home brew. Got the brewing bug bad!

Family Medicine physician.

Prior:

USMC C-130 loadmaster
Bartender
Bouncer
Pizza delivery
Librarian
Real Estate sales
Extensive fast food experience
Basement waterproofing
Dish washer
Bass guitar (rock and country)

Maintenance manager for a good sized fleet of trucks. 1200 Freightliners and Internationals.

Sales rep for a beer distributor, looking for a move within the company. I'm getting sick of humping bud 18pks all day!

Chap said:
USMC for 24 years and counting!

Thank you for your service. My older brother is also usmc. He's a master Sargent they call him "top" ... I don't know the lingo he's been in for over 24 years now himself

Strangelove said:
Family Medicine physician.

Prior:

USMC C-130 loadmaster
Bartender
Bouncer
Pizza delivery
Librarian
Real Estate sales
Extensive fast food experience
Basement waterproofing
Dish washer
Bass guitar (rock and country)

Thanks for your service

WalkerBrew said:
Was in the Army, joined in 2000. Cavalry Scout! Ditched that and am now pursuing a Marine Engineering Technology degree.

To make pocket money I tend bar, and am thinking about "going pro", no brewery on my resort/tourist area island.

Thank you for your service

Supply Chain Analyst for a footwear company, formerly a fireman and Parts Manager for a Deere dealer.

Disaster relief consultant . You have a fire, flood, smoke damage? I got you covered MD

Back