What's your favorite glass?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately their defense sucked this season but still my go to glass.
mypint-59632.jpg

My NE Patriots was, but with us living with the in-laws they kept putting it in the dishwasher, I wanted to keep the pewter piece on the front attached :) So it's in storage, and my Mr. Beer glass is my go to.

I like Tulip glasses / Chalices and drink a lot of Belgians. My current and new favourite is the Achel Chalice, just simplicity in itself;

TrappistAchelChaliceGlass.jpg

I think the Leffe Chalice is nicely made and weighted, I have 2 of these;

LeffeChaliceGlass033.jpg

My favourite not-quite-a-pint glass is an old Disney 'mug' that lost it's Disney pattern over a few dishwasher. I keep that at my parents for when I go home and drink out of a straight pint normally.

Even though it's a Budweiser glass, the Army mule is one of my faves. I also love my Murphy's glass.

image-2511551203.jpg

image-3902463107.jpg

Find myself drinking out of my Jester King glasses a lot.

But there's so many to choose from.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

1388793119991.jpg

1388793147085.jpg

I'm happy with just the classic pint glass.

I rotate between one stolen for me from the place we had my wedding rehearsal dinner at, and my Michigan pint glasses that one of my students gave me for Christmas a few years ago.

Call me crazy....but for some reason I love drinking wheat beers out of mason jars..lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Find myself drinking out of my Jester King glasses a lot.

But there's so many to choose from.

Drool.....you have a nice collection of glass there.

I'm happy with just the classic pint glass.

I rotate between one stolen for me from the place we had my wedding rehearsal dinner at, and my Michigan pint glasses that one of my students gave me for Christmas a few years ago.

I have some great stories, that will never appear in writing, about some of the acquired items I have in my house. :ban:

Call me crazy....but for some reason I love drinking wheat beers out of mason jars..lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

ok...I'd call you crazy but I've done the same thing. Usually it's mason jars for whiskey though.

My Mad Elf Rastal tulip has been my go to lately. I have a ton and change all the time.

Anyone looking for some, Target has a nice set of Libby's for 19.99 though.
1549533_10201273159860140_1159182348_n.jpg

Drool.....you have a nice collection of glass there.
Funny thing is it's my grandmother's old cabinet, and when I got it she wanted to know what i had done with it. She was really happy to see the picture! Said it was a great use for her father's old China cabinet.

image-4227249215.jpg

I like getting out the pilsner or chimay chalice when they apply but my favorite go-to glass is your everyday pint. It just works for so many styles, especially a real nice hoppy aromatic IIPA.

View attachment 170163

I like getting out the pilsner or chimay chalice when they apply but my favorite go-to glass is your everyday pint. It just works for so many styles, especially a real nice hoppy aromatic IIPA.

I actually really like using a tulip glass for my IPA's, not sure why. I use my pint glasses normally for lagers, pale ales, brown ales, porters, etc.

I just snagged this from the Young's rep. My favourite stout in my new favourite glass:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395528728.179436.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I love Young's Double Chocolate Stout on tap - it's simply wonderful (the canned version was a huge disappointment by comparison). I had it for the first time about five years ago and it inspired me to come up with a similar brew that I religiously keep on tap...

Cheers!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395598168.887848.jpg
Definitely my favourite. Great for Belgians and the maltier IPA's.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

We have a really cool single-screen theater here in town, and the Lakefront Brewery makes a couple beers for sale at the theater, and they have names like Maltese Falcon Ale and Casablanca Stout. The theater has a buy a glass and get cheap refills deal. The glasses I got from there are really cool. My favorite has a dour looking Alfred Hitchcock staring out on it.

Back