What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 gallons of Irish Red - house recipe that we do 3-4 times a year. This was the first time with someone watching (wanted to see before trying their own kit).

I've got an American Amber in one that turned out an amazing deep ruby color that I've been chasing with every other amber I've made. Very excited to taste it.

I also have a Crystal/Amarillo APA with a nice malt presence to it that should turn out great.

1 gallon of berliner that i racked onto prickly pear. Its a beautiful pink color and most of the fruit has already sunk to the bottom. Should cold crash easy.

1 gallon of berliner that went onto a berry/cherry blend. Its a deep purple. Lots of gunk on top that hopefully will fall out easily.

5 gallons of a flanders red chilling at my parents house. Had to brew that one so that i can let it age in peace without checking it every other day. Also my last brew as a single lad.

5 Gallons of Ed's Apfelwein sitting at about 2 months in the carboy
20 Gallons of Summer Stout between 1 and two weeks since pitching
5 Gallons of Terrapin Rye Clone which I just dry-hopped... this is taking FOREVER

and about to add 10 gallons of Centennial Blonde on Sunday.

I've got 10 gals. of a spiced ale, preparing for the holidays. It's been a huge favorite with family and friends for the past two years. I've also got 5 gals. of an attempt at "cloning" Sweetwater Brewing's (ATL) Spinnerbait. It's a Festive Belgian Red Ale, with 2-Row, Pilsner, red and black wheats, and whirl-pooled through dark Belgian rock candy. It's a favorite of my wife's and I'm planning on surprising her with it for our Christmas party. Cheers!

Fermentor 1 - white wine.
Fermentor 2- red wine.
Fermentor 3- American Barkeywine (Big foot inspired)
Fermentor 4- Saison style pale ale fermented with bugs I caught under my plum tree.

Russian Imperial Stout
Dry Stout
Scottish 80
Porch IPA (with hops I grew on my porch)
Lambic
Cider (pressed from the back yard)
Hibiscus Elderberry Mead

• 5 gals Brett C. Old Ale w/ Port oak.
  • 5 gals 2014 Turbid mashed Lamebic w/ Chardonnay Oak.
  • 5.5 gals 2015 Turbid mashed Lamebic w/ Chardonnay Oak
  • 5.5 gals Flanders Red w/ Cabernet oak.
  • 10 gals Flanders Pale Ale
  • 10 gals Oud Bruin
  • 5.5 gals Session Kriek
  • 5.5 gals Dry Stout

Long-boil barleywine for next winter. Need to get another IPA going soon, though - the pipeline's moving fast lately as my wife keeps dredging up "old friends" who just can't be refused a six-pack at a time.

Made a chocolate cream stout yesterday. The 04 is bubbling nicely today @ 62 F

This will be my Christmas stout.

My latest batch, a Moo Hoo Chocolate Stout clone, crowned itself THE NEXT GREAT BEER!

LOL...

Moo Hoo Crown.jpg

(I use a Bill & Ted based beer naming scheme :)) Currently:

Most Triumphant Coconut Porter
Atypical IPA (this one is a modified NB Kiwi Express recipe)
Non-Heinous Hefeweizen

Just recently kicked my Unprecedented Pumpkin Ale keg. Got nothing on tap until these start hitting the kegs.

Rev.

10 gallons of Sour Brown 5 gallons on cranberry and 5 gallons on tart cherry. 5 gallons of Pomegranate Sour, 5 gallons of Saison with Wyeast Farmhouse Ale and Jolly Pumpkin Bam Biere dregs, 5 1/2 gallons of Sour with Wyeast Lambic Blend and dregs from 4 commercial Lambics, 5 1/2 gallons of Dark Saison with Rum soaked raisins and 6 gallons of Kolsch. 6 more fermenters full of air.

5 gallons of my simtra clone
5 gallons of a cinnamon vanilla milk stout. Should be ready to drink for the holidays within the next week and a half

5gal of the northern brewer heady topper clone...used the gigayeast doublepitch conan yeast so no need for a starter.

2.5 gal of the 5 day country sweet cider, recipe from HBT

6 gallons of Kolsch in my new FastFerment. Finishing up the last gravity point then kegging tomorrow.

Back