Whatcom/Skagit news thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in Bellingham this weekend just long enough to have dinner and some beers (well, maybe dinner and beer at one place and then more beers at another, I can sleep in on Sunday). If I'm a dark beer drinker, no interest in IPAs, where would you send me?

Thanks! I'll look at Elizabeth Station's taplist again closer to the weekend, but right now it's mostly stuff I can get down in PDX. But I could certainly grab some bottles to take home. Checked Untapped checkins for Copper Hog since I didn't see a draft list and there is some tasty looking stuff there. I'll probably stop by both. Thanks!

My buddies back home all hang at The Local and the Chuckanut (nearly across the street from Elizabeth Station). I always check the Food Co-op downtown, even if only to talk with Mike a bit. If you make it into Fairhaven, The Archer is a cool English style bar.

Back