What would you do for a Chugger Pump?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Really need to stop getting on here at all hours. Cant sleep sometimes and just end up on here which can be good or bad. Good = I figured out how I got off flavors in an nut brown from 4 years ago, I fully planned out my switch to electric, figured out how to wire the spa panel in my apartment, and learned how to solder stainless steel. Bad= I have found way too many shiny things that I want to spend money on.
We get bored out here and have a group of explosive ordinace disposal guys here. Things just end up going boom quite a bit, like my coffee pot that would short out their xbox. I used to have an 809, just ended up dying on me in the middle of a brew session before I left. After looking at chuggers for some time now its nice to see them back in stock. Only a few more months when I can unpack, take inventory of what I have, and start on my new electric rig.

I'd rock a giant chugger pumps decal on the back if my SUV for a year. Shamelessly rocking out to a kickass mix of 80's metal, Vanilla Ice, and some funk for the frisky nights.

Back