what wine kit to buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noelc

Reaction score
hello thanks in advance. after brewing my own beer the old lady said hey why don't you make some wine for us. now that i consider brewing beer a hobby of mine i thought why not. my question is what are the best wine kits to get to make a 5 gal batch of strawberry wine or just the best kits to get in general

the same as beer....make what you like to drink. If you just want to get your feet wet you might try an Island Mist type kit...cheaper, finish quick, and are normally sweeter.
i have actually liked every kit I've done...some better than others...but they all made decent wines. I can't say that about all my non-kit wines!

noelc...picking the kit is about half the fun...y'all sit down and start figuring it out!

she'll drink about anything fellas thanks for the input i just found the wine recipe section here and found a couple i might try i effing love this brewers forum

Back