WHAT THE HELL ClaudiusB !!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickflip_mj

Reaction score
All i have to say is what happend to your garage?? i saw the link under your name...that rig and or brewery is beautiful. you want to come help me with mine?.. you seriously just started a problem becuase i just stopped dumping money in my rig till im done with school.( 1 year) so i can get a garage and go nuts... cheers my man

that rig is insane.. how long did it take you to build? i have been working on mine for 2 years now but i need a bigger badder rig now.. i just live in apartment for now (space is the issue) oh and im in california so alittle far.

Yeah - I showed it to SWMBO last week to make her think that I was responsible and conservative in my beer-geeking... God bless you Claudius.

how long did it take you to build?
Started 1995, no end in side:mad:

Yeah - I showed it to SWMBO last week to make her think that I was responsible and conservative in my beer-geeking....
Tell her, a girlfriend on the side is more costly than your hobby.
Worked for me.

God bless you Claudius
I hope I have a choice, Heaven or Beer Heaven:mug:

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Indeed!

My friend Claudius, you have been my nimisis foe ever since the late 90's.

You are indeed completely bat nuts! I have never met a gear hound like you.

I bow to you my friend!

Another fellow German! :D It is quite interesting how many Germans I meet through homebrewing. I usually don't meet any on a regular day, but boy... at the LHBS, club meeting or whenever beer comes into the game, there are tons around :D

Great setup! Nice read in the paper there you have posted

I love the ss too, i am glad to see the sickness is not too isolated...

Where did you get the automation controls and enclosures from???

SorryBrocster for my late reply:eek:

The non metallic enclosures are made by Altech Corp., the metallic enclosures
are made by Wiegmann.

Most of the control components are from AutomationDirect.com

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Hey ClaudiusB... With all that equipment do you have legal documentation to sell/distribute beer? I've seen brew pubs with less of a set up than that. It would only make sense to sell some brew to further fund the obsession. Not that I could see any way to improve... (DROOL.............)

Back