What other hobbies are you guys into?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big into sports also dont mind a lil pick up game, frisbee golf ( disc golf), landscaping, .. and the gym.. wait gym? i havent been in years opps

My big one is disc golf too. I play adv. am and enter 5-10 tourneys a year. Really wanna go open.
Also I love hunting, fishing, and gaming

I like relaxing. I also like quiet. I like relaxing when it's quiet. (with a beer)
I also play fiddle, but then it's not quiet.

and eating, I also like eating.

Bass guitar

1397947143907.jpg

My big one is disc golf too. I play adv. am and enter 5-10 tourneys a year. Really wanna go open.

nice.. i have not done a tourny yet.. i guess im to scared to get my butt kicked

Woodworking (DIY projects in general), gaming, gardening, and sex. The last one being the least appreciated by the wife and thus funded the least.

Maybe if you spend those funds on your wife instead of hookers...

BLAM! one in the berries!

Mulberries?

big into sports also dont mind a lil pick up game, frisbee golf ( disc golf), landscaping, .. and the gym.. wait gym? i havent been in years opps

Bang the chains!

I'm about to get back into fishing. This time freshwater.

I enjoy hunting and fishing, started the piano last year have a long way to go. I also drive about four hours to see my daughter who is away a college! Beside brewing of course!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I tend to obsess on one at a time but Prior obsessions include Fishing/boating offshore. Metal detecting. DIY'n things to save money but could just have bought for cheaper. Tools, collecting tools> see prior.

I paintball, but I like to take the challenge and play pump ball. Have a custom built gun only holds 11 rounds and 12g co2

record collecting (vinyl), hockey, basketball watching, getting in to gardening a little lately with fruit trees

Hiking / Camping
Canoeing
Woodworking
Having my berries punched....

You know, all the normal stuff.

Trap Shooting - I shoot about in the low 40's generally, so I'm not great, but I enjoy it. Trying to learn Skeet
Photography
Rebuilding old Stuff - Gas Pumps, Jeeps, Cushman Scooter's, Etc

Hunting (even though I have not been that productive at it, I keep trying) fishing, camping, shooting and getting into reloading currently. When I have time, working on my Jeep, and I just bought a 75 Honda CB200T that I will be rebuilding. I recently discovered I'm a pretty good cook, so I do that every now and then....and now most of my time is taken up by my twin boys that just turned 2 months old.

Elliott_Twins (129).jpg

RC Helicopters, Motorcycles, Cars, Beer. LOL. Been flying RC aircraft for 20 years and riding motorcycles for longer.

DSCN1289.jpg

DSCN1290.jpg

DSCN1424.jpg

1012.jpg

167.jpg

^^^^
Um... you do not have an F40... if you do, meet your new best friend!!!! lol Man... what i wouldn't do for one of those... THE best sounding car ever made... id probably go so far as to say the best drivers car ever made as well. (Though i haven't driven one lol and if i did i'd likely wrap it around a pole... few have the skill required to tame that best. You sir are a boss!)

My favorite hobby is making sure gravity does not fail, but just in case I hold down my couch. Sometime I lay across it just to get more pressure on it. I like to add more liquid weight 12 ozs at a time and read a book or watch a movie.

I'm not sure if my the flavors in my beer are off or complex 😳

I like to build stuff, then use it afterwards with the kids. Forgot to lock the hubs before going through the mud!:drunk:

dklvnnldkvnnk.jpg

Picture 077.jpg

Hunting, fishing, smoking meat, trap/skeet/sporting clays, golf, slow-pitch softball.

Back